PDA

View Full Version : The orange.. 'containment fields' in desmond's journey

meadclan
12-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Or at least that's what the walkthrough said they were. He said 'they just turn on gravity for blocks'. Yet what I have happening is not just gravity, but also noclip as well. As in, while trying the guy's suggestion to place a block to break my fall, I just fall through the block instead. Seems the orange fields are disabling the blocks instead of just turning on gravity. Which is terrible, because it means I won't be able to complete Desmond's Journey 2. (Though honestly, I dislike these sections as it is, I was never good at puzzles and these are just annoying rather than portal-esque)

Morankurai
12-26-2011, 04:39 AM
The orange fields disable your ability to place blocks; you've to find another way at this passages. Maybe you've to step onto existing fields or you've to create a block when you've fallen through the orange field and you're back in the "normal" field. Try around a bit, "everything is permitted".

snazzyjabber123
12-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Try going above it or around it.

meadclan
12-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Ah, that's right. Yes, just need to wait for the end of the field.

dolly2011
12-27-2011, 12:12 PM
I'm playing AC Revelations and CANNOT access my secondary weapons to choose a cherry bomb...has anyone else had this problem? No matter what I do I cannot select my secondary weapons...Please help...!!!!!!!

Morankurai
12-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Hi dolly,

It would make more sense if you would have posted into a new topic, but anyway...

You're playing on PC? On PC you can select your Primary Weapon via WASD and your Secondary using the arrow keys; or you just select them by moving your mouse over them. I don't know which buttons that are on XBox or PS3 but It will be selectable in a similar way.

rafiqul84
12-30-2011, 11:16 AM
lol Dolly you should have posted a new discussion - look at the top left of your forum options bar and select "new" then "disucssion"