PDA

View Full Version : Where to get info about different rocket/bomb types?

WildeSau
10-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Can anyone direct to where I can get information about the different types of bombs and rockets used in FB and PF.

I would like to know what the different weapons are used for - i.e. which one to take to attack a ship, which one to attack a tank, etc.

The Corsair i.e. can carry three different types of rockets. One is called Tiny Tom or something like that. What is the difference to the HVAR rockets for example.

Someone?

WildeSau
10-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Can anyone direct to where I can get information about the different types of bombs and rockets used in FB and PF.

I would like to know what the different weapons are used for - i.e. which one to take to attack a ship, which one to attack a tank, etc.

The Corsair i.e. can carry three different types of rockets. One is called Tiny Tom or something like that. What is the difference to the HVAR rockets for example.

Someone?

One13
10-28-2004, 12:34 PM
A source for FB+AEP is this-document10 (http://fafgci.sqn.fr.free.fr/nouveau_fichier16.html)
As to PF there is nothing at present, I would like to know the differnce between HVAR and APHVAR.
The Tiny Tim was a 500lb bomb attached to a rocket, it is pretty good at sinking ships.