PDA

View Full Version : SDB-3, Lack there of?

propstrike_
12-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Did a search in forums and couldnt find anything that might remotoely answer my question. Then of course could have missed it also.

SDB-3, All I get is a horizion when I choose any one of the single missions for this aircraft, such as anti aircraft mission while on the ground etc. No cockpit/gunner position, nothing just sea and sky.

All other missions work fine for all other aircraft. Currently have common and merged patches installed {3.02b if my memory serves me right)

Is SDB-3 AI only? That what im not picking up on?

Mr_Nakajima
12-11-2004, 02:00 AM
Just started the Midway SBD-3 mission and it flew fine for me.

What you describe is what happens in the full mission builder if you set up a mission and forget to tick one aeroplane as the player's. It may be your mission files are corrupted somehow.

Try opening them up using the full mission editor and checking to see if one plane is ticked. They will be in the '.../missions/single/UN/SBD-3' folder.

If that doesn't work I'd ask someone to email you the mission files. They are two per mission, and only a few kb each.

propstrike_
12-11-2004, 11:33 AM
Problem solved....Missed 301 patch DUH! Thanks for taking time to reply Mr_Nakajima.