PDA

View Full Version : Praise for AC2

AubreyWilborn
03-16-2011, 11:07 PM
I've just started playing AC2 again, and I'm just blown away(again). I had to say on here, how great of a game it is. It is immersive as heck. The storyline is better than many novels. It's just a great game. I hope ACB is just as good, if not better. I'm a PC gamer living in the states, so I'll have to wait until next Tuesday to find out if it is or not.

Anyone else agree? Oh-and if you've played ACB, please don't discuss it here-I wanna be fully surprised.

AubreyWilborn
03-16-2011, 11:07 PM
I've just started playing AC2 again, and I'm just blown away(again). I had to say on here, how great of a game it is. It is immersive as heck. The storyline is better than many novels. It's just a great game. I hope ACB is just as good, if not better. I'm a PC gamer living in the states, so I'll have to wait until next Tuesday to find out if it is or not.

Anyone else agree? Oh-and if you've played ACB, please don't discuss it here-I wanna be fully surprised.

ThaWhistle
03-16-2011, 11:56 PM
ive played through maybe 5 times, just putzing around the city is the only fun thing left, I've been immersed too much.

AntiChrist7
03-17-2011, 04:20 AM
I've played through it about 4 times, it is really good. but installing brotherhood now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif