PDA

View Full Version : 98.4% ??

massey2010
12-13-2009, 11:14 AM
ive been playin assasins creed 2 and i have done everyfin ther is to do and i mean everyfin ive gone over it like 5 times and done everyfin but yet i go on my stats and it ses the completion is 98.4% witch as really annoid me ... and wats the crack with the templars lairs ?? ive done 1 witch was a download cuz i ad the speadial edision thing but ive seen videos of others any 1 help ??

massey2010
12-13-2009, 11:14 AM
ive been playin assasins creed 2 and i have done everyfin ther is to do and i mean everyfin ive gone over it like 5 times and done everyfin but yet i go on my stats and it ses the completion is 98.4% witch as really annoid me ... and wats the crack with the templars lairs ?? ive done 1 witch was a download cuz i ad the speadial edision thing but ive seen videos of others any 1 help ??

Abeonis
12-13-2009, 11:22 AM
For the time being, the only way to obtain 100% completion is by completing all three Templair lairs; and you can only obtain all three by having purchased the Black Edition (which is European only). Hence why you can only get to 98.4%.

Hope this helps.

massey2010
12-13-2009, 11:35 AM
aww man that sucks are they goin bring it out to b downloaded ?? i fink its really harsh how u can only 100% the game if u got a speacial edition i did 1 of the templars lairs but i need the other two

Hurri211
12-13-2009, 12:13 PM
I've also got a felling that you have to get the treasure boxes inside all the secret locations, for example there is one in the duomo that you have to go a different way to get to.

Captain Tomatoz
12-13-2009, 03:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hurri211:
I've also got a felling that you have to get the treasure boxes inside all the secret locations, for example there is one in the duomo that you have to go a different way to get to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no you don't http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif iv got 100% and i didn't get any of the treasure chests inside the secret locations http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

GanYu
12-13-2009, 06:04 PM
search

NekoKera
12-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Depending on your Game Edition / Bonus Maps that were included or acquired the following should be considered conciously 100%. Logically you will need all three Templar Lairs to achieve 100% (Black Edition).

Standard Edition: 97.6%
1 Bonus Map: 98.4%
2 Bonus Maps: 99.2%
3 Bonus Maps: 100.0%

bigevil420
12-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Is the Black version the only one that has sequence 12 and 13? Cause I think that is kinda bunk that there are two whole chapters left out of the game. Are those missing from the black versions as well, or was that what the downloads are supposed to be?

breakdown89
12-13-2009, 10:00 PM
no, that's the DLC that's coming in both january and feburary that fill in the missing DNA sequences.

OzDavis
12-14-2009, 12:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mystic_wolf83:
Standard Edition: 97.6%
1 Bonus Map: 98.4%
2 Bonus Maps: 99.2%
3 Bonus Maps: 100.0% </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't forget that 97.6% includes the bonus content from uPlay, so that list should read as follows:

96.8% Standard Game
97.6% + Auditore Family Crypt (uPlay)
98.4% + Santa Maria Del Frari (Black/Master Assassin/White)
99.2% + Palazzo Medici (Black/Master Assassin)
100% + Arsenal Shipyard (Black)

massey2010
12-14-2009, 03:16 AM
so r the people who got the standard edition ever goin b able 100% it ?? i no its quite sad but this is the only game ive ad the paitients to do everyfin, normaly the story gets done and then the game gets left on the shelf lol

SpedStyle
12-14-2009, 09:22 AM
yeah here is hoping even though they said the first dlc is next year that they give us poor fools who only have standard edition the unlock codes for christmas but i have feeling they will wait till next year as some black/master editions are still on sale so can see them waiting till most of those have sold

charles22600
12-28-2009, 07:43 AM
Do you unlock some maps when you have the Master Assassin Platinium Trophies?
I got it but I dont have any more maps

OzDavis
12-28-2009, 09:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by charles22600:
Do you unlock some maps when you have the Master Assassin Platinium Trophies?
I got it but I dont have any more maps </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No....
When I used the term "Master Assassin", I was referring to the Master Assassin Special Edition Box Set,
which contains unlock codes for two of the three exclusive Templar Lairs.

ToKillInPeace
12-28-2009, 09:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by massey2010:
aww man that sucks are they goin bring it out to b downloaded ?? i fink its really harsh how u can only 100% the game if u got a speacial edition i did 1 of the templars lairs but i need the other two </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know yo!!

This sucks yo, I want to play those maps yo and get the reward for getting 100% sync yo!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
No....
When I used the term "Master Assassin", I was referring to the Master Assassin Special Edition Box Set,
which contains unlock codes for two of the three exclusive Templar Lairs.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YO MAN! can you post the codes so we can all like, yo know, play them too!

I'll give you anything you want!!!

Money?!!?

Women?!?!!

.....Men?

ThePheonix1030
12-28-2009, 11:07 AM
The codes are unique and can only be used once.

Psychopompador
12-28-2009, 11:15 AM
I dont understand where everyone is getting these percentages... I have the basic american version with none of the extra areas- so I have NO templar lairs whatsoever...

my game says 100% complete.

I have all 330 treasures (and then some because the gondola looting doesnt count)
every feather, achievement, painting, weapon, etc...

CannedBullets
12-28-2009, 01:12 PM
So, you have to have all the treasure chests, the templar lairs? I already got the game done, got the auditore tomb done, Monteriggioni is at 100%, what about the DLC? Alright, 97.6% treasure chests don't count towards percentage, they better release those templar lairs as DLC.

OzDavis
12-28-2009, 01:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PsychopompadorS:
I dont understand where everyone is getting these percentages... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hit Pause
Select Options
Cycle through to Stats

The first page of stats should tell you your total Synchronization
- not to be confused with the completion percentage of the Villa.

agentofwraith
12-28-2009, 01:46 PM
I have about the same percentage and I have come to find, at least i think why i don't have 100% sync is, I am missing 2 locations in Venice. I have posted to try to compare with someone what I am missing. I mean, I have walked around and have noticed not a landmark or anything i could have missed. maybe, that is the issue with yours as well. I mean why would they not give 100% sync to a standard edit? Wouldn't be fair to anyone who just got the game.

ToKillInPeace
12-28-2009, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by agentofwraith:
I have about the same percentage and I have come to find, at least i think why i don't have 100% sync is, I am missing 2 locations in Venice. I have posted to try to compare with someone what I am missing. I mean, I have walked around and have noticed not a landmark or anything i could have missed. maybe, that is the issue with yours as well. I mean why would they not give 100% sync to a standard edit? Wouldn't be fair to anyone who just got the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there have been glitches like missing entries, even though you should have them.

I know it has been a problem with Machiavelli's database entry not poping up.

massey2010
12-29-2009, 02:33 AM
wright i still havnt got 100% but i have done everfin ive bin threw the cities like a million times n there is nothing i missed but wen i go into my sync the beat ups , assassinations and races r still grey but i go into them and that is saying ive done it all?? is there any hidden 1s that dont show up on the map ?? ... ozdavis u seem to no alot about the game r u sumit to do wiv ubi ?? or assassins creed lol

Wournos
12-29-2009, 03:25 AM
So there is a European version with chapter 12 & 13? And those of us who bought a regular (European) game may have access to these chapters early 2010?

I didn't even know several versions of games were made that contain different content. It'd really suck if we can't get our hands on the missing chapters because of this crazy invention.

Black_Widow9
12-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Chapters 12 and 13 aren't available at the moment. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

TigMH
01-28-2010, 07:26 PM
Black_Widow9

We know that Chapters 12 & 13 aren't available until the DLC (12 came out today), and until you download them, they aren't part of the 100% synchronization.

The issue is to receive 100% synchronization you must have all 3 bonus maps. The UK could get all three via the black edition, but the US could only get 1 or 2 depending on if you bought the game at Best Buy (1 code-shipyard) or Gamestop (2 codes- Palazzo Medici & Santa Maria Dei Frari).

So in the US if you want 100% completion, you have to buy 2 games!?! Will the maps that weren't available to us in the US, since all 3 did not come in one game, be available in DLC? This is different that the 12 & 13 memory sequences, we want to know about the 3 bonus maps.

For me, I care about being able to download the shipyard map, because I purchased my game at gamestop. for those that purchased at bestbuy, they are hoping to download the other 2 bonus maps.

It is pretty sucky that someone purchases a game, and spends their time completing everything available to them in the game based on the game they purchased, and cannot get 100%. I mean if I can't access the mission and I don't even have a way to get it (purchasing 2 games is not acceptable) that I have completed the game I purchased and should have 100% synchronization. And to know that others can get 100% purchasing only 1 game simply because they live in another country is, well disappointing to say the least.

I hope that Ubisoft realizes this and corrects the issue. Hopefully by making these maps available as DLC, or at minimum correcting the 100% synchronization based on what your game gives you access to.

OGCFB
01-28-2010, 07:43 PM
yeah but your replying to a month old thread back then there was not much details on dlc or anything like that -_-

TigMH
01-28-2010, 08:01 PM
I know I posted a new one... I was trying to find answers that was the best one I could find... so I replied there (since a moderator had posted in it) and started new thread too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TheDarkKnigg1
02-04-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm at 98.47% standard edition. I don't have all of the feather's yet though, do i need them to get a higher sync?

OzDavis
02-05-2010, 11:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheDarkKnigg1:
I'm at 98.47% standard edition. I don't have all of the feather's yet though, do i need them to get a higher sync? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The answer to your question was posted earlier in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8621054518?r=4611095518#4611095518).

China_Cat_Rider
09-28-2010, 06:25 AM
I've owned the game for close to 6 months now, but have not had time to indulge myself. I'm pretty sure I had 3 codes that I put in when I bought the game (as I got codes from friends), but want to make sure I have the extra maps. Is there anyway to check and see what extra code content I have unlocked? I checked extras, the website, and Uplay and none of them show any extra areas. Also, the Uplay area no longer seems to be available...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

FrankieSatt
09-28-2010, 06:39 AM
What good is putting in a completion percentage if you have to buy a special edtion to get it?

Sounds like more crap from UbiSoft. EVERYONE should be able to get 100% completion with the standard game, not forcing people to buy a special edition to get it.

EzioAssassin51
09-28-2010, 07:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankieSatt:
What good is putting in a completion percentage if you have to buy a special edtion to get it?

Sounds like more crap from UbiSoft. EVERYONE should be able to get 100% completion with the standard game, not forcing people to buy a special edition to get it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, it was stupid seeing as because of this, they needed to release EXCLUSIVE maps that should stay exclusive!

BTW Chine_Cat_Rider, why did you bump this thread with your first post again?

tyrce111
09-28-2010, 07:31 AM
I have compleated everything and have got about 98%