PDA

View Full Version : I cant fly the Dauntless

merkava42
12-15-2004, 04:46 PM
This strange problem has accured recently, I dont know if it is a post patch thing but nevertheless I doesnt seem to get the Dauntless to work proberly. When I for example load the Carrier landing mission I only get a wiev over the seas where there should be a cockpit. When I push the F2 button to see the airplane from outside there are no problem, exept that also here I have no control, like when I push the F1(cockpit view which isnt there).
I tried to reinstall FB-AEP-PF, (sigh) all over in hope that one of the downloaded 3rd part missions or campaigns had something to do with my problem. But that was not the case.
So hopefully some of you great fellow-simmers has an answer or a possible solution I can try. Thank you in advance.

merkava42
12-15-2004, 04:46 PM
This strange problem has accured recently, I dont know if it is a post patch thing but nevertheless I doesnt seem to get the Dauntless to work proberly. When I for example load the Carrier landing mission I only get a wiev over the seas where there should be a cockpit. When I push the F2 button to see the airplane from outside there are no problem, exept that also here I have no control, like when I push the F1(cockpit view which isnt there).
I tried to reinstall FB-AEP-PF, (sigh) all over in hope that one of the downloaded 3rd part missions or campaigns had something to do with my problem. But that was not the case.
So hopefully some of you great fellow-simmers has an answer or a possible solution I can try. Thank you in advance.

Athosd
12-16-2004, 07:12 AM
When you performed the reinstall did you completely purge out the old one (delete game folder and clean-up registry)?

That is indeed a new one - I suggest you post this message over in Community Support.

Cheers

Athos

merkava42
12-16-2004, 05:25 PM
I solved it by taking all patches from the first one and reinstalled them, that made the trick.
Thanks anyway.