PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 questions about Assassin's Creed

WegaZAC
08-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi. On many websites we can find following information:

Alex Amancio said:
We actually found [online], I forget where it is on the web, somebody did a 'Top 10 Things Fans Want to Know About Assassin's Creed'," he says. "And in that top 10 list, we actually answer seven.

Any idea, where can I find the famous list of 10 most important questions?

WegaZAC
08-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi. On many websites we can find following information:

Alex Amancio said:
We actually found [online], I forget where it is on the web, somebody did a 'Top 10 Things Fans Want to Know About Assassin's Creed'," he says. "And in that top 10 list, we actually answer seven.

Any idea, where can I find the famous list of 10 most important questions?

kriegerdesgottes
08-29-2011, 01:41 PM
That is so weird I was just looking for it online and I can't seem to find it either. I don't recall any list of what we want to know about assassin's creed. The only ones I saw were what we want to see.

ShaneO7K
08-30-2011, 05:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
That is so weird I was just looking for it online and I can't seem to find it either. I don't recall any list of what we want to know about assassin's creed. The only ones I saw were what we want to see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's probably what he meant because there is alot sites that do that after release saying what would make it better.

catkiller97
08-30-2011, 10:54 AM
Read (http://www.newsarama.com/games/pax-2011-assassins-creed-revelations-panel-110829.html)

Read you will find all thing!!!

Assassin_M
08-30-2011, 12:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by catkiller97:
Read (http://www.newsarama.com/games/pax-2011-assassins-creed-revelations-panel-110829.html)

Read you will find all thing!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I`ll pretend I never saw this.

LightRey
08-30-2011, 12:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by catkiller97:

Read you will find all thing!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I`ll pretend I never saw this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was going to click that link. Prolly a good thing I didn't.

zerocooll21
08-30-2011, 01:12 PM
hahaha, I tried searching for this "top ten list" with no luck. I think its more of them saying most questions will be answered.

that being said, anyone want to guess what the ten questions are?

WegaZAC
08-30-2011, 08:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zerocooll21:
hahaha, I tried searching for this "top ten list" with no luck. I think its more of them saying most questions will be answered.

that being said, anyone want to guess what the ten questions are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>1. What happened with Lucy? (I guess this question is one of the three that wouldn't be answered till AC3)
2. What did Juno mean by her prophecy? (She talks about the 6th sense, the knowledge, but talks rubbish...)
3. Who is Subject 16 and what happened to him?
4. How will Ezio and Altair die?
5. Why can't they be related?!
6. Will Templars take control over the world, even if the Sun doesn't destroy the Earth?
7. Is William M. Desmond's father? What happened to Desmond's family?

blazefp
08-31-2011, 05:22 AM
well technically the 3rd, 4th and 7th questions are two questions in one so if we separate them, we get 10 questions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IamDesmond
08-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Well i think i found it

Top 10 (http://www.oxm.co.uk/28135/features/assassins-creed-revelations-10-things-we-want/)

twenty_glyphs
08-31-2011, 02:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IamDesmond:
Well i think i found it

Top 10 (http://www.oxm.co.uk/28135/features/assassins-creed-revelations-10-things-we-want/) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the list, but in the interview Alex says it's a list of the top ten answers fans want from the story, not ten gameplay improvements/features.

CRUDFACE
09-01-2011, 02:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WegaZAC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zerocooll21:

that being said, anyone want to guess what the ten questions are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>1. What happened with Lucy? (I guess this question is one of the three that wouldn't be answered till AC3)
2. What did Juno mean by her prophecy? (She talks about the 6th sense, the knowledge, but talks rubbish...)
6. Will Templars take control over the world, even if the Sun doesn't destroy the Earth?
7. Is William M. Desmond's father? What happened to Desmond's family? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

does anybody remember that number 5!? Dear god, it was like a flood. but I like how you arranged the question. Not as "how are they not related", instead "it's why aren't they related!?"

FFVIIBOY
09-11-2011, 01:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WegaZAC:

7. Is William M. Desmond's father? What happened to Desmond's family? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Subject 16 was another assassin related to Desmond who died of over-exposure to the Animus, Altair died of old age at 92, and Ezio dies at the age of 64 or 65 but im not sure how.
So theres 3 questions answered

rain89c
09-11-2011, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FFVIIBOY:

Subject 16 was another assassin related to Desmond who died of over-exposure to the Animus, Altair died of old age at 92, and Ezio dies at the age of 64 or 65 but im not sure how.
So theres 3 questions answered </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I believe in the trailer for AC embers, they were hinting Ezio gets assassinated by Shao Jun. Or another group of assassins were hunting him down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7MQRTgMMSg

They probably chose the decision to not make Altair and Ezio related because they wanted to open more options for future ancestors, say one from Japan or India.

eagleforlife1
09-12-2011, 12:37 AM
I think Shao Jun is acting as a bodyguard for Ezio because he's too old to defend himself properly anymore.

LightRey
09-12-2011, 01:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
I think Shao Jun is acting as a bodyguard for Ezio because he's too old to defend himself properly anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would agree. Though we haven't exactly seen much, so it could go either way.

albertwesker22
09-12-2011, 01:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
I think Shao Jun is acting as a bodyguard for Ezio because he's too old to defend himself properly anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would agree. Though we haven't exactly seen much, so it could go either way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't she violent toward him in the Embers trailer? I thought she was the one attacking him in his house.

roostersrule2
09-12-2011, 01:49 AM
This is my top 14 Assassins Creed questions

1. What happened to lucy is she dead or alive
2. is lucy a templar or assassin
3.what happened to subject 16 and who is he
3.the truth in general
4.what happened to previous subjects like leila marnio and that kid called neuman and lucy's friend (they could be the same person im not sure)
5.is william M/bill miles the same person and is one of them desmonds father
6.who's edurito and how does he know so much
stuff
7. What do the TWCB really want
8.who is alan rikkan was he one of the 3 guys in the suits at the end of AC1
9.what do all the blood paintings at the end of AC1 mean
10.how will altair,ezio,another ancestor and maybe even desmond,vidic and alan rikkan die
11.pretty much the eye-abstergo satelite luanch there isnt really much info on this other then when its happeninh
12.are the templars really just trying to control people or is there more to it
13. where are the TWCB from and what happend to their planet
14. how did the red blood get there at Monteriggioni and whos is it

edit* also shoa jun is ezios friend one ofthe devs said it

LightRey
09-12-2011, 02:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
I would agree. Though we haven't exactly seen much, so it could go either way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't she violent toward him in the Embers trailer? I thought she was the one attacking him in his house. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I believe that's someone else. That person is wearing a black hood (Shao Jun doesn't seem to have one) and though the clothes have similar colors, they're different if you look closely.

rain89c
09-12-2011, 11:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

Wasn't she violent toward him in the Embers trailer? I thought she was the one attacking him in his house. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I believe that's someone else. That person is wearing a black hood (Shao Jun doesn't seem to have one) and though the clothes have similar colors, they're different if you look closely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They wielded the same sword as seen in the encylopedia. Just because she didnt "seem" to have one, doesnt mean she couldnt put one on..and the clothes look pretty similar to me.

If Ezio do gets assassinated by Shao Jun, I think it would be a nice transition to hop onto China. Once again for revenge just like how Ezio's story started. ^^

kriegerdesgottes
09-12-2011, 12:38 PM
I don't think Shao Jun would be his assassin since he is standing there talking to her. You can see she's the one he is talking to sitting in front of that barrel. I thought it was his daughter at first but I am pretty sure now that is Shao Jun now. Not that that means it's impossible but the person trying to kill ezio appears to be a man with some kind of paint on his face. You can see something on his face if you freeze the shot of him.(It looks like a man, I don't know if it is)

rain89c
09-12-2011, 01:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I don't think Shao Jun would be his assassin since he is standing there talking to her. You can see she's the one he is talking to sitting in front of that barrel. I thought it was his daughter at first but I am pretty sure now that is Shao Jun now. Not that that means it's impossible but the person trying to kill ezio appears to be a man with some kind of paint on his face. You can see something on his face if you freeze the shot of him.(It looks like a man, I don't know if it is) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It most certainly looks like Shao Jun is attacking Ezio.
Their clothing and sword look identical. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7MQRTgMMSg
look at 0:49, you'll see Shao Jun holding a long scroll/scabbard. After that scene, you'll see that she pulls her sword out from that scabbard.

Check out the encyclopedia here at 1:51 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXqwTHTZOw
she has the identical long scabbard on her lower back, and also the sword on her back.

She is probably wearing an assassin mask.
http://www.divinehandicrafts.c...raMaskZhou_Dewei.jpg (http://www.divinehandicrafts.com/Fengshui/images/products/17_9201ChineseOperaMaskZhou_Dewei.jpg)

That person near the barrel looked more like his wife actually.

LightRey
09-12-2011, 02:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rain89c:
I don't think Shao Jun would be his assassin since he is standing there talking to her. You can see she's the one he is talking to sitting in front of that barrel. I thought it was his daughter at first but I am pretty sure now that is Shao Jun now. Not that that means it's impossible but the person trying to kill ezio appears to be a man with some kind of paint on his face. You can see something on his face if you freeze the shot of him.(It looks like a man, I don't know if it is) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Their clothing and sword look identical. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7MQRTgMMSg
look at 0:49, you'll see Shao Jun holding a long scroll/scabbard. After that scene, you'll see that she pulls her sword out from that scabbard.

Check out the encyclopedia here at 1:51 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXqwTHTZOw
she has the identical long scabbard on her lower back, and also the sword on her back.

http://www.divinehandicrafts.c...raMaskZhou_Dewei.jpg (http://www.divinehandicrafts.com/Fengshui/images/products/17_9201ChineseOperaMaskZhou_Dewei.jpg)

That person near the barrel looked more like his wife actually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, they don't. Her robes have different sleeves. She has some kind of armor on her upper arms and it's dark black contrary to the light gray-ish sleeves of the attacker. The attacker also doesn't have a bag on his/her back, like she does and if you look very closely during the fight outside, you can see that the attacker has some sort of shield on his/her left arm, which is something Shao Jun certainly doesn't have in any of her confirmed appearances.

rain89c
09-12-2011, 03:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rain89c:

That person near the barrel looked more like his wife actually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, they don't. Her robes have different sleeves. She has some kind of armor on her upper arms and it's dark black contrary to the light gray-ish sleeves of the attacker. The attacker also doesn't have a bag on his/her back, like she does and if you look very closely during the fight outside, you can see that the attacker has some sort of shield on his/her left arm, which is something Shao Jun certainly doesn't have in any of her confirmed appearances. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Shao Jun doesnt have a bag, that strap you see is for the scabbard on her back. I dont see a shield from the attacker nor a fight that takes place outside.

kriegerdesgottes
09-12-2011, 03:29 PM
I think Ezio is mentoring Shao Jun and she is there to be his bodyguard. You might notice when Ezio is standing with sofia by the carriage there is an assassin standing behind him as if it was one of his assassins. I'm pretty sure that's her standing on top of the roof too before that guy breaks in. I'm sure there is much more to the story than that but that is my hypothesis.

LightRey
09-12-2011, 03:35 PM

No, they don't. Her robes have different sleeves. She has some kind of armor on her upper arms and it's dark black contrary to the light gray-ish sleeves of the attacker. The attacker also doesn't have a bag on his/her back, like she does and if you look very closely during the fight outside, you can see that the attacker has some sort of shield on his/her left arm, which is something Shao Jun certainly doesn't have in any of her confirmed appearances. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Shao Jun doesnt have a bag, that strap you see is for the scabbard on her back. I dont see a shield from the attacker nor a fight that takes place outside. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not talking about the strap. In the scene where's she's sitting you can clearly see a bag on her back similar to the one Desmond has in ACB.

You can't find the fight outside? It's not that hard to find it. It starts around 0:48. I shouldn't have called it a shield though, it's metal plating on his/her left shoulder. Also, after a closer look at the fight scene outside he/she doesn't appear to be wearing a hood, but rather a black helmet.

I would also like to retract my statement that Shao Jun would not have a hood, because I can now she she has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv3OabBh2cY