PDA

View Full Version : BHMP

zebatov
12-01-2010, 06:35 PM
The multiplayer in this game is so tragic. The people who actually enjoy this game must be playing against the noobiest of noobs.

If you walk, your target runs. And you get killed by your pursuer. If you run, your target runs, and you get killed by your pursuer. If you walk/run, your target walks, you get smoked, and they stun you. Then your pursuer kills you. You almost 100% of the time run directly into your pursuer. You smoke your pursuer, stun them, and they kill you. You start killing your target, they smoke you, then stun you. You smoke your pursuer, and they walk right through it, and kill you.

You decide to play the single player (what this game was made for) and then go online to find out that people with no lives at level 50 have every single distinct advantage against you.

When I play a multiplayer game, and everytime I die I call bull**** on it, there's something wrong with the game. When you can't play this game the way it was "meant to be played", or the way it wasn't "meant to be played", there's something wrong with the game.

Can Ubisoft ever make a game worth playing? Can they ever make a multiplayer that isn't broken from the ground up? Are we ever going to see a decent game or idea come from Ubisoft? Probably not. DO NOT include multiplayer in AC3 WITH achievements.

Thank you.

zebatov
12-01-2010, 06:35 PM
The multiplayer in this game is so tragic. The people who actually enjoy this game must be playing against the noobiest of noobs.

If you walk, your target runs. And you get killed by your pursuer. If you run, your target runs, and you get killed by your pursuer. If you walk/run, your target walks, you get smoked, and they stun you. Then your pursuer kills you. You almost 100% of the time run directly into your pursuer. You smoke your pursuer, stun them, and they kill you. You start killing your target, they smoke you, then stun you. You smoke your pursuer, and they walk right through it, and kill you.

You decide to play the single player (what this game was made for) and then go online to find out that people with no lives at level 50 have every single distinct advantage against you.

When I play a multiplayer game, and everytime I die I call bull**** on it, there's something wrong with the game. When you can't play this game the way it was "meant to be played", or the way it wasn't "meant to be played", there's something wrong with the game.

Can Ubisoft ever make a game worth playing? Can they ever make a multiplayer that isn't broken from the ground up? Are we ever going to see a decent game or idea come from Ubisoft? Probably not. DO NOT include multiplayer in AC3 WITH achievements.

Thank you.

BloodyMoon1
12-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Yea, lets say no one at level 50 has a life. After all, I only have a girlfriend I'm going to be marrying soon AND the ability to hand you your *** probably. I die plenty on multiplayer and I still usually place 1st. It took less then 15 hours to hit level 50.

Seems that only people who can't play are the ones that complain.

X10J
12-01-2010, 07:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zebatov:
The people who actually enjoy this game must be playing against the noobiest of noobs.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps you are the noobiest of noobs.

EmperorxZurg
12-01-2010, 08:01 PM
:approve:
That. That was win.

obliviondoll
12-01-2010, 09:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zebatov:
The people who actually enjoy this game must be playing against the noobiest of noobs.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps you are the noobiest of noobs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry to have to say it, but...

This.

All the way this.

If you're not achieving anything, get better.

Watch for your hunter as well as your target.

Pay more attention to hiding than hunting, you'll find the game a LOT less impossible.