PDA

View Full Version : what is this? possible a lead on the next game?

the_atm
03-31-2011, 06:34 PM
ok so i was looking for a book to read at school, and i read on the forums about Oliver bowden, so i looked him up on Chapters, and i found a 3rd assassins creed book, Assassin's creed the secret crusade, could this mean that we are going back in time to re-visit altair agian? it's set to be realeased in june. could this be it? http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/...r+bowden&ikwsec=Home (http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Assassins-Creed-Secret-Crusade-Book-Oliver-Bowden/9780241951729-item.html?ikwid=oliver+bowden&ikwsec=Home)

the_atm
03-31-2011, 06:34 PM
ok so i was looking for a book to read at school, and i read on the forums about Oliver bowden, so i looked him up on Chapters, and i found a 3rd assassins creed book, Assassin's creed the secret crusade, could this mean that we are going back in time to re-visit altair agian? it's set to be realeased in june. could this be it? http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/...r+bowden&ikwsec=Home (http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Assassins-Creed-Secret-Crusade-Book-Oliver-Bowden/9780241951729-item.html?ikwid=oliver+bowden&ikwsec=Home)

PirateRob
03-31-2011, 09:55 PM
So this is the blurb on Amazon:

"After his family was betrayed and disgraced by the most powerful families in Italy, young Erazo chose the path of vengeance and entered a world of mysticism and murder beyond anything he could have imagined. But his quest is far form over..."

ace3001
03-31-2011, 11:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PirateRob:
So this is the blurb on Amazon:

"After his family was betrayed and disgraced by the most powerful families in Italy, young Erazo chose the path of vengeance and entered a world of mysticism and murder beyond anything he could have imagined. But his quest is far form over..." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>In that case this book better be about that 3DS game. Please, Ubisoft! No Ezio in the next game!! Ezio is one of my favourite characters, but if he keeps on appearing on every AC game, he's gonna grow stale real quick.

Assassin_Hun73r
04-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Maybe they were talking about Ezio in 1476. His quest was FAR FROM OVER. He had the whole AC2 events set in front of him, + Brotherhood as well.

So maybe it isn't necessarily about AC3.

Ubisoft said that AC3 will have a new character, hence why the 3 after AC. So I cannot see Ezio returning. It has to be a new story.

PirateRob
04-01-2011, 06:48 AM
Unless amazon made a mistake it says erazo not ezio! So it could be a new character with a similar story or maybe ezio's son?

the_atm
04-01-2011, 01:16 PM
but it's "the secret crusade" so could that mean that they go back to like, after the 4th, maybe? but i hope no more ezio, like i like him it's just, no more

Chariflame
04-01-2011, 03:04 PM
I assume (and hope) that it's simply a novelisation of the first Assassin's Creed. It's extremely unlikely that "Crusade" is going to be used in any other context other than the Third Crusade of Altair's time.

A series of books based on Altair were planned but inevitablely cancelled, but with the success of Renaissance and Brotherhood they're probably going to pop back so dear old Alty isn't so left out. It would sell, wouldn't it?

That Erazo summary just sounds like a badly written placeholder.

CFord664
04-02-2011, 06:59 AM
My guess is that this was a typo from a placeholder from the Renaissance book. I just read the back of Renaissance, and this is very close ... except for the typos.

ace3001
04-02-2011, 10:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_Hun73r:
Maybe they were talking about Ezio in 1476. His quest was FAR FROM OVER. He had the whole AC2 events set in front of him, + Brotherhood as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The first two books are about AC2 and ACB. This is supposed to be the third one.

berthenzen
04-03-2011, 10:00 AM
i have found news in europe netherlands there is an release date for the end of this year 2011 , for an new book from oliver bowden assassin's creed: Holy land. so this is annother title compared with the usa.

PirateRob
04-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Its really quite confusing. Either two books or possibly fake titles to hide what it could really be a novelisation of the possible game this year or maybe two placeholder titles for a novelisation of lost legacy the 3ds game..