PDA

View Full Version : Replay Memory?

BIack0ps
01-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Sorry maybe im just being an idiot or something but isnt there a way to go to a specific memory and play it again like in the first game? I go to the DNA memory thing and I click the memory I want and it just gives me a description. In the loading screen tips it says I can "view and access" memorys but I can't?

BIack0ps
01-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Sorry maybe im just being an idiot or something but isnt there a way to go to a specific memory and play it again like in the first game? I go to the DNA memory thing and I click the memory I want and it just gives me a description. In the loading screen tips it says I can "view and access" memorys but I can't?

BAMB0
01-01-2010, 09:46 PM
No there isn't. Many people have been complaining about this since the game came out and we can only hope right now that it may get put in through some update.

OzDavis
01-02-2010, 01:21 AM
At the moment you can only replay secondary memories.
- i.e. Assassination Contracts, Beat Up, Courier, Races, Assassin Tombs and Templar Lairs.
There is a petition for UbiSoft to patch a replay ability for story memories here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1001056608/p/1).