PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems getting fast poison?

EnragedCactus1
12-01-2010, 06:47 PM
all i need is nutmeg

EnragedCactus1
12-01-2010, 06:47 PM
all i need is nutmeg

davo1270
12-01-2010, 06:54 PM
i need acinote, or whatever it was called

i got all of the treasure chests and still didnt get it (although i have heard that the trade items in treasure chests could be random)

other than that, i have pretty much double of all the other trade items for fast poison

Heartist_of_All
12-01-2010, 06:58 PM
I have too many nutmegs.

Get your notoriety up and tackle Borgia couriers. They'll always be around if your notoriety is up.

The ones with the red capes have the better stuff. They also hold the aconite.

Not sure if Papal guards have any.

You can always replay the Thief missions and play the one where you chase down 3 Cento Occhi on horses. Kill 2 and let the last one go into town. Cento Occhi will keep respawning until you exit the area. You can get everything you need (besides Shrunken Heads) and lots of it.

Not sure if you'll get it from them, though. Food items such as tomatoes, saffron and nutmeg are harder to find. They may drop them, though.

I know I have a bunch.

I'll give you 1.5 million florins and all my trade items for a single Shrunken Head. Deal? Deal.

oh wait...

EnragedCactus1
12-01-2010, 07:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Heartist_of_All:
I have too many nutmegs.

Get your notoriety up and tackle Borgia couriers. They'll always be around if your notoriety is up.

You can always replay the Thief missions and play the one where you chase down 3 Cento Occhi on horses. Kill 2 and let the last one go into town. Cento Occhi will keep respawning until you exit the area. You can get everything you need (besides Shrunken Heads) and lots of it.

Not sure if you'll get it from them, though. Food items such as tomatoes, saffron and nutmeg are harder to find. They may drop them, though.

I know I have a bunch.

I'll give you 1.5 million florins and all my trade items for a single Shrunken Head. Deal? Deal.

oh wait... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they come with nutmegs?

OGCFB
12-01-2010, 07:01 PM
I got my aconite of a borgia messenger I tackled him...

EnragedCactus1
12-01-2010, 07:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OACFB:
I got my aconite of a borgia messenger I tackled him... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same happened to me

assassinato_862
12-01-2010, 07:23 PM
I loot thugs and hunt for treasure chests.

evilkitten28
12-01-2010, 07:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OACFB:

I kill those dudes all the time and I never got aconite. I'll keep trying....

EnragedCactus1
12-01-2010, 07:30 PM
I kill those dudes all the time and I never got aconite. I'll keep trying....[/QUOTE]

i can't remember were but there is a website that teaches you courier farming, it's a video

X10J
12-01-2010, 07:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by evilkitten28:

I kill those dudes all the time and I never got aconite. I'll keep trying.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe if you tackle?

In AC2 one of the loading screans said "Tackle the Borgia messenger for a bonus, killing him, however, will make you notorius." but if you kill him and loot his body you get the same 1500f as if you tackle him plus 2-7f. So maybe this feature was originaly to be in AC2 but was later removed, and they missed the message. And the item was, and is, the bonus.

EnragedCactus1
12-01-2010, 07:51 PM
the couriers shouldn't be that hard to tackle

X10J
12-01-2010, 07:55 PM
I don't find them that difficult.

EnragedCactus1
12-01-2010, 08:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
I don't find them that difficult. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you know where to find nutmegs?

Heartist_of_All
12-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Did you even read my post?

**** it. I'm out.

Redfeather1975
12-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Couriers have to have nutmegs on them.

I managed to get fast poison, and I didn't even know up till that point that I could loot bodies. So I must have gotten them from either chests or tackling couriers.

Please don't make fun of me for not knowing I could loot bodies until halfway through the game. I am very fragile and my nerves wouldn't be able to handle the abuse.

Dougout78
12-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Tackle Borgia Couriers and Pickpockets, Kill Cento Occi Thieves and then loot them, or get from Treasure Chests. It's all random drop. Remember the chests in the secret locations don't go towards the 144 count, they're bonus.

xsatanicjokerx
12-01-2010, 11:45 PM
On the last mission you do for the thieves guild you will be swarmed by a never ending supply of thugs. Just get your Assassin's and the mercenaries that are near by to attack them while you keep looting the bodies.

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 02:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Heartist_of_All:
I have too many nutmegs.

I know I have a bunch.

oh wait... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been doing that for an hour and not a single nutmeg

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 03:24 PM
i'll be surprised if i actually get something good

Brownsnakeeyes
12-02-2010, 05:41 PM
try watching out for nutmeg while sending your assassins on missions but alcolite or however u spell it can only come from the couriers

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 07:58 PM
I just can't seem to get any no matter what i do