PDA

View Full Version : UBI - You have TWO DAYS to fix this OR ELSE

JohnAdams2011
12-27-2011, 06:04 PM
(360 version)

I wanted to have faith in this game, I played through the choppy audio, couldn't understand the dialogue between characters because they spoke at the same time when they were supposed to be going back and forth etc...

Then I get to DEN DEFENSE and GUESS WHAT?

I can't even get through it. It always freezes. I am overrun. Ezio desynchronizes. I tried playing through this for hours. It always freezes after I set up a barricade and try to move on to the next thing.

I don't have the money to keep buying new editions of the same game hoping bugs are fixed, I don't want to sign up for X-Box Live just to download a patch that apparently doesn't fix this particular problem anyway.

What I did was to clear my game cache because that is what I read to do somewhere online. It didn't work. Now not only is this game still a piece of trash, I have lost a lot of my saved game data on other games I enjoy. THANKS A LOT UBI CORK SUCKERS... that is literally hundreds of hours of my life down the drain.

Maybe next time wait until the bugs are fixed to release a game. 60 dollars is a lot of money to me. You have ruined my GD Christmas. So now what? Send the game back, wait 3 months for a new one that possibly has all the same problems to show up at my door?

If anyone has the answer please tell me, I have waded through multiple forums and haven't found an answer.. and BY THE WAY it should not be the customer's job to wade through 33 pages of discussion boards to figure out how to make the game do what it is SUPPOSED TO DO!! I don't recall seeing the game freeze over and over again in the trailers!

If you, UBI moderator, do not respond and give me an adequate fix, I will post a YOUTUBE video demonstrating these problems so all Assassin's Creed fans will know to spend their hard earned money elsewhere. I think I will title it "Assassin's Creed Revelations: Boobs Fall Out" so it gets millions of views. I hope this devalues the stock of your company and forces UBI to release games that ACTUALLY WORK in the future. Up your iceholes, salmon a batches.

Sarari
12-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Sorry but Ubisoft isn't gonna answer to your problems unless you get a whole mob of people with the same complaint :/

ShaneO7K
12-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Using a YouTube video as a threat for them to fix a problem you are having will do next to nothing for you.

If you want to address a problem do it the right way, not act so childish about it.

E-Zekiel
12-27-2011, 06:31 PM
You have two days to delete your post or I will kick your dog http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

snazzyjabber123
12-27-2011, 06:47 PM
Attention . Ever stop to consider its ur crapass Xbox 360?
Go get a new one that works, or buy a PS3 to stop the problems permanently.
And naming it with the words Boobs Fall Out , will get people Watching 5 secs and then dislike, move to next video.
Besides, no other AC players have had this problem, so they don't care if it don't work for u if it worked For them.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Your language and abuse is not necessary. If you have an issue with someone's post please report it.</span>

Black_Widow9
12-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Hello,
If you are having issues you need contact Ubisoft Support with the details in a polite manner. You can following the link in my signature.

Clearing your cache shouldn't have deleted your saved games but it does delete any game updates.

If you want to ask for help its one thing but if you are going to post angrily with demands it will get you nowhere.
I am locking this now.