PDA

View Full Version : A little thing, but nice if it could be fixed...

tomtheyak
03-21-2006, 07:02 PM
I downloaded elefants awesome USN pilot skins and roster portraits for use in my Dgen USN campaign.

Unfortunately it seems that somewhere in the programming there has been a bit of a mixup; no UN pilot skins appear in game career, and the pilot portraits in the UN careers seem to refer to the US file instead, whilst the RN photos look to the UN!

I know its a small thing but I love my offline careers and little things like this could be fixed quite quickly one hopes.

Thanx!

tomtheyak
03-21-2006, 07:02 PM
I downloaded elefants awesome USN pilot skins and roster portraits for use in my Dgen USN campaign.

Unfortunately it seems that somewhere in the programming there has been a bit of a mixup; no UN pilot skins appear in game career, and the pilot portraits in the UN careers seem to refer to the US file instead, whilst the RN photos look to the UN!

I know its a small thing but I love my offline careers and little things like this could be fixed quite quickly one hopes.

Thanx!

ImpStarDuece
03-21-2006, 08:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">no UN pilot skins appear in game career, and the pilot portraits in the UN careers seem to refer to the US file instead, whilst the RN photos look to the UN! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would you want to fly around wearing a little blue beret in the first place?