PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's ending in AC: R

cless711
06-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Well we have seen Ezio as a baby, we have seen him lose his parents, we've seen him grow up into a master assassin, seen his heart broken (yes those Cristina memories, the last one is so sad D: ), and we have seen him exact his revenge for mario and his family.

After seeing all this i really think Ezio deserves an ending that everyone will remember when they think of the AC series.

So what do you guys think would be a good ending for Ezio?

cless711
06-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Well we have seen Ezio as a baby, we have seen him lose his parents, we've seen him grow up into a master assassin, seen his heart broken (yes those Cristina memories, the last one is so sad D: ), and we have seen him exact his revenge for mario and his family.

After seeing all this i really think Ezio deserves an ending that everyone will remember when they think of the AC series.

So what do you guys think would be a good ending for Ezio?

k20ml
06-21-2011, 07:33 PM
I think he should, after finding every seal, go to France and sit and drink tea with Leonardo da Vinci. Or he should start teaching younger assassins parkour. Just teach no demos.

rileypoole1234
06-21-2011, 08:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k20ml:
I think he should, after finding every seal, go to France and sit and drink tea with Leonardo da Vinci. Or he should start teaching younger assassins parkour. Just teach no demos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That would be awesome, but there would be no free roam after if that happened.

O6EvolutionIXMR
06-21-2011, 09:41 PM
I think he should retire at the end of AC:R and move to Florida where he can just live off his pension. Maybe play some golf with Leonardo on the weekends.

Calvarok
06-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Ezio's part of the game should end with him finally telling the chick that's his love interest that he's an assassin, and then a tasteful love scene, and a wierd distortion effect freeze at conception. 'S all that makes sense.

kosmoscreed
06-22-2011, 12:29 AM
I want the game to end with Ezio's grave, or at least something powerful, I don't want Ezio walking into the sunset or something.

CRUDFACE
06-22-2011, 12:57 AM
I want the game to end with Ezio, but you hear he died through his kid who'd be like ten and his mother tells him they have to escape because people are coming after them.

Lol, or a scene where it shows how the templars started winning this war.

medcsu11
06-22-2011, 06:49 AM
Ezio KNOWS that he "anchors" Desmond. He has left messages for him BEFORE Revelations. So, it would be very cool if there was a moment that he spoke to him. A message through the generations would be powerful.
99.9999 percent it will be Sorta (sp) that will carry his child, so confessing to her what he is would also be nice. I too do not want a "walking into the sunset" ending. His story, to be wrapped up, must end in death.

sfin1994
06-22-2011, 07:23 AM
im still stickin to my theory that he'll get laid at the ending, its still my retirment plan http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

misterB2001
06-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Desmond waking up, knowing he has to find the same artifact that Ezio is hunting in ACR. Desmond finds it, he also finds a seal that Ezio used to 'record' his last breath, with some powerful, important communication/speech that will help desmond and the Assassins in 2012.

dxsxhxcx
06-22-2011, 07:49 AM
as long as they make sure he's dead and won't be used in another game anymore, then I don't care much about how the end will be.. but a mix between the ending suggested by kosmoscreed and t260z would be cool:

we seeing Ezio's grave through his son's eyes, then the camera moves and we can see how his son is (he'll be a child, so he'll be different from Desmond), together with his mother and behind them we see the place where the next AC will be...

Evan52395
06-22-2011, 07:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by misterB2001:
Desmond waking up, knowing he has to find the same artifact that Ezio is hunting in ACR. Desmond finds it, he also finds a seal that Ezio used to 'record' his last breath, with some powerful, important communication/speech that will help desmond and the Assassins in 2012. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That would be awesome. But also a death ending after he records that.

medcsu11
06-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Yeah, a specific message from Ezio to Desmond would be really cool and wouldnt be ridiculous considering he knows he is anchoring him.

faka-me
06-22-2011, 04:47 PM
red dead redemtion ending http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Calvarok
06-22-2011, 06:33 PM
It's IMPOSSIBLE for the game to end with him dying. That would mean that someone had a child with his DEAD BODY. And if he recorded his memories with a seal, then he had to have done it AFTER he died, which is impossible. Ending with death is overrated. Let him end on a happy note.

dxsxhxcx
06-22-2011, 06:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
It's IMPOSSIBLE for the game to end with him dying. That would mean that someone had a child with his DEAD BODY. And if he recorded his memories with a seal, then he had to have done it AFTER he died, which is impossible. Ending with death is overrated. Let him end on a happy note. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's not impossible if we see his death through his son's eyes (if he saw Ezio dying, of course), I know that ubi said a new ancestor means a new AC game with a number but seeing a fragment of his son's memory without playing it, or even playing a little just to trigger this cutscene (like we did with Altair in AC2) and after this the game ends (Ezio's part) and we start playing as Desmond would be cool...

Calvarok
06-22-2011, 07:18 PM
The thing is, his son will not have any memories that would allow him to see Ezio untill nine months after conception. And even then, it will be a happy moment when he's born.

The point of Revelations is finding the spot where Altair, Ezio, and Desmond are somehow connected.

If the writers nail that, it'll be a perfect place to end.

Eric_490
06-22-2011, 07:36 PM
He goes on to form an early computer company in the 20th century.

And creates the Altair 8080 Computer.

http://www.vintage-computer.com/images/altair8800.jpg

DUH

davo1270
06-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Why should Ezio die, imagine how cool it would be with a 65 year old Ezio running around if they made a sequel to ACR

Calvarok
06-22-2011, 08:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davo1270:
Why should Ezio die, imagine how cool it would be with a 65 year old Ezio running around if they made a sequel to ACR </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They have said that Ezio will NOT have another game featuring him in a major way.

Dizlol
06-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Or make a spinoff game, we control Ezio and the Brotherhood like a sims game, and watch them grow old! CASHCOW

Bipolar Matt
06-22-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm all for giving Ezio a quiet, peaceful retirement with Sofia Sorto, even if it has to be in hiding somewhere. The guy's earned it after all he went through and all the damage he caused the Templars.

Though I agree that he seems to know that he's connected to Desmond somehow and will perhaps leave a message directly for him somehow. That should be one of the most memorable moments if done properly.

CRUDFACE
06-23-2011, 01:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by medcsu11:
Ezio KNOWS that he "anchors" Desmond. He has left messages for him BEFORE Revelations. So, it would be very cool if there was a moment that he spoke to him. A message through the generations would be powerful.
99.9999 percent it will be Sorta (sp) that will carry his child, so confessing to her what he is would also be nice. I too do not want a "walking into the sunset" ending. His story, to be wrapped up, must end in death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He left the message to someone who shares his gift, but there's never been a time when Ezio knew of his involvement with Desmond. Nobody ever told him who he is.

Inorganic9_2
06-23-2011, 07:15 AM
Yea, I had no idea what Minerva was talking about when she said "you anchor him".

But then again, maybe Juno told him? I doubt that though :s

I'm all for giving Ezio a peaceful retirement too. I do think he deserves it.

Turkiye96
06-23-2011, 09:29 AM
i agree that it would be cool to have an aged Ezio running around but they would have to feature his phisical decline (which would make im a bit boring) also they could make spin offs for him in the sequel ( just like they did for altair, they didn't count as actaul games but still were made) HOWEVER Ezio should die. the animus did not cover his entire life and Ubi could make the spin offs of the parts inbetween the years the animus skipped. so it wont fully be the end of ezio if u just wana play as him also we are already playing as a well aged Ezio so there is no need to make the same. Personally i think where he questions his life and finally finds wisdom he should die, either by dying peacfully ( it would make more sence that option 2) or die in a mission that he knows he cant do but will some how save the greater good or his son or wife (basically willingly sacrefice himself, which i think would be soooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME finaly Ezio will find his match ( like a bunch of papal guards (or the new version of them for Istanbul) shooting at him while he can only fight 4-5 at a time. and so you will die. :P man what a way to go!

cless711
06-23-2011, 09:41 AM
Yeah i agree that Ezio should have a peaceful retirement and maybe even a message for Desmond (even if he dosn't know who Desmond is, he knows he is anchoring him because at the end of the Da Vinchi Disappearance he says that the numbers at the end weren't meant for them)

Azugo
06-23-2011, 09:48 AM
He better not die. I've guided him through his whole life, and I don't wanna see him die on me when he's finally finished what he originally set out to do.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Or I'll cry.</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Velvit
06-23-2011, 10:27 AM
I want a Templer to kill his wife.

CRUDFACE
06-23-2011, 10:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Velvit:
I want a Templer to kill his wife. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I approve http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

rileypoole1234
06-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Ezio's ending has to be so we can still run around in Constantinople after. Even if it's his son. There has to be free roaming after.

Azugo
06-24-2011, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Ezio's ending has to be so we can still run around in Constantinople after. Even if it's his son. There has to be free roaming after. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe Desmond? Probably not, but I'm just throwing ideas around.

scope2005
06-25-2011, 07:11 AM
I agree a death ending through Ezio's eyes will be impossible if the "laws" of the animus have anything to do with it...

Death endings are overdone anyway.

A personal message from Ezio to Desmond would be nice - I dont know where or when Ezio figured out that Desmond will be his descendant - but he must have done for him to go back to the auditore villa and leave the key to the vault on the wall for him.

I think Ezio has some idea of whats going on by the end of the Brotherhood DLC as he knows the co-ordinates are "not meant for him", but he will probably learn more about the importance of "leaving messages" for his descendants in revelations, what with the whole Altair seals quest and such.

EDIT: As for "free roaming", if we do see the conception of Ezio's son, we have to remember the "animus" will probably allow us to "rewind" back to a time before that happened.

Bipolar Matt
06-25-2011, 09:48 AM
When Ezio collects the seals and replays memories from Altair, he'll probably connect the dots and realize who Desmond is and his connection to him and leave a message for him.

GameFreak65
06-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Ezio dying protecting this family and hit by and arrow in slow-mo and saying to sofia and his child run! run!

xX-krackers-Xx
06-26-2011, 02:43 AM
YOU GUYS ARE STUPID ITS UBISOFTS GAME ITS THEIR DECESION!! but as the first post said weve seen his entire life all i think u should add is how desmond is a decendent cause both sex partners died christina from revoloution i geuss?? and the red head died from some disseas lumonia or sofing but where does ezio have children to make desmond a decendent cause if u fail at that ubisoft im sorry but theres not point playing if we play the game and EZIO dies before having children cause then theres no desmond and its ruined (quick add a bit at the first ezio cutscene were he leaves some family he had in rome with the chick that looked after him when he fell of his horse and then let him say goodbye and he leaves END OF problem...) no dont do that thats stupid but make sure u "revel" how desmond becomes a decendent!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter or post in all CAPS.</span>

Inorganic9_2
06-26-2011, 03:13 AM
^ what is this guy talking about?

scope2005
06-26-2011, 08:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
^ what is this guy talking about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no idea...

Looks like what he might be trying to say in his own angry little way, is that if Ezio doesn't have a child before the end of the game that "Ubisoft = PHAIL".

Its possible for Ezio to have a child and still follow ezio, just that Desmond wont be descended from that child... so whats the point?

The laws of the animus means Desmond can only follow Ezio's memories up to the point he passes his memories on to the next generation i.e conceives the child desmond is descended from... so it will have to be at the end or we cant follow ezio anymore.

I think ACR is going to have an ending which concludes with a similar sequence to the Altair bleeding effect memory from AC2.

Bipolar Matt
06-26-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm still trying to decipher that post. Oy...

johnnyhayek
06-26-2011, 10:30 AM
It has to either end with Ezio making love to the mother of his child since that is the limit his child receives memories at. Any point after that, including his death, must be lived by his child or grand-child... Or, maybe Ubi added a new element to the story or something that would allow us to experience his memories after that...

dxsxhxcx
06-26-2011, 11:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by johnnyhayek:
Or, maybe Ubi added a new element to the story or something that would allow us to experience his memories after that... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really hope they'll use these seals only in Revelations and won't start using them from now on to show whatever they want in the game just to make it easy for them to create a story...

ps: I know you didn't say anything about the seals but this are their purpose, make us able to see what happen after the person had a child...