PDA

View Full Version : No Ottoman Jester with Collector's Edition

heerison
11-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Well I redeemed the additional in-game content that came with the collectors edition. This should activate the Crusader And The Ottoman Jester in multiplayer.
In multiplayer the Crusader is a choosable character en customizable. Unfortunately the Ottoman Jester isn't choosable nor customizable!
Has anybody else the same problem or a solution?

One of my friends does have the Jester as a playable character. So it should work before the 15th....I think.

heerison
11-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Well I redeemed the additional in-game content that came with the collectors edition. This should activate the Crusader And The Ottoman Jester in multiplayer.
In multiplayer the Crusader is a choosable character en customizable. Unfortunately the Ottoman Jester isn't choosable nor customizable!
Has anybody else the same problem or a solution?

One of my friends does have the Jester as a playable character. So it should work before the 15th....I think.

SleezeRocker
11-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Yeah some people's games of ACR are buggy, so possibly wait for an update on tuesday see if that fixes things on your end.

freddie_1897
11-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Don't worry about it, they said that anyone who gets the game early WON'T be able to redeem codes until the 15th.I dont know how your friend got the jester though, thats a bit odd as he shouldnt of been able too.

lukaszep
11-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Servers aren't running properly yet so i would assume unlocks won't be available until they are fully live.

heerison
11-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanx mates. I'll just wait for until the 15th!

Mr_Shade
11-12-2011, 02:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heerison:
Thanx mates. I'll just wait for until the 15th! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There is a pinned thread about possible issues.

If you have already redeemed the code, you won't be able to use it again..

But fear not, it should have registered the use of it and you can re download the content using the account management on your profile / console.

If you need to learn how to do that, check the consoles support site.

It's normally a simple procedure accessed from the account screen.

There is a patch planed for the 15th, which may also fix the issue.

heerison
11-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanx for the quick response.
Unfortunately I can't re-download the content. It doesn't show in my download history. Strange because I have the crusader as playable character.
I'll be patient and wait for the 15th. In Ubisoft we trust!!!!

playassassins1
11-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Are the servers up anyway? Can you already play a match?

heerison
11-12-2011, 05:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by playassassins1:
Are the servers up anyway? Can you already play a match? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they are!

heerison
11-15-2011, 08:03 AM
It works! I can finally play with the Jester.
Don't no how. don't care.
Enjoy the game!

shpapy
11-23-2011, 03:51 AM
im still facing the same problem, i got the Crusader but no ottoman dude...
any suggestions, i just got the "pre-order" yesterday.
p.s. it was ordered from play.com or disappointment.com (bad delivery)