PDA

View Full Version : Will Rosa and Ezio end up together? What do you all think? Spoilers welcome!

ses898
10-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Do ya'll think he will end up marrying/conceiving a child with Rosa or someone else? I hope it is Rosa as she is beautiful, smart-mouthed, clever, & as far as I can tell from AC2: extremely agile and a great fighter. I think she is perfect for me..err I mean Ezio. lol.

One thing I didn't like too much was the fact that he's sleeping with Caterina like some kind of gigolo. I wish he would fall in love with Rosa and settle down, as well as Desmond and Lucy getting together. Anyone else feel the same way?

Also on a side note, this discussion board is spoiler welcome so if you don't want spoilers then leave and if you want to post spoilers then by all means post away! Just please put spoiler tags for the other readers. Thanks in advance. I just think it's stupid for people to come on a forum and not expect spoilers, then get peed off when they read past a **SPOILER TAG** even though it's in all caps and clearly identifiable. Honestly you have to be blind to miss that. No offense intended, to anyone who is related to someone who is blind.

**SPOILERS: START**
I heard we only get one hidden blade in the beginning and well for the first time AC players it's understandable to have but to a big time fan like me it is kind of disappointing.

I can get past it though, I think Cesare is going to be an awesome villain, he just seems so filthy/dirty evil. Cannot wait to stick my blade in he and Papa Rodrigo's necks!

I wonder who the other co-conspirators will be. I know his sister Lucrezia, brothers Juan and Jofre, & a few other of his family members will also be Templars but other than that of his family, who else will be in the Templar Order?

ses898
10-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Do ya'll think he will end up marrying/conceiving a child with Rosa or someone else? I hope it is Rosa as she is beautiful, smart-mouthed, clever, & as far as I can tell from AC2: extremely agile and a great fighter. I think she is perfect for me..err I mean Ezio. lol.

One thing I didn't like too much was the fact that he's sleeping with Caterina like some kind of gigolo. I wish he would fall in love with Rosa and settle down, as well as Desmond and Lucy getting together. Anyone else feel the same way?

Also on a side note, this discussion board is spoiler welcome so if you don't want spoilers then leave and if you want to post spoilers then by all means post away! Just please put spoiler tags for the other readers. Thanks in advance. I just think it's stupid for people to come on a forum and not expect spoilers, then get peed off when they read past a **SPOILER TAG** even though it's in all caps and clearly identifiable. Honestly you have to be blind to miss that. No offense intended, to anyone who is related to someone who is blind.

I heard we only get one hidden blade in the beginning and well for the first time AC players it's understandable to have but to a big time fan like me it is kind of disappointing.

I can get past it though, I think Cesare is going to be an awesome villain, he just seems so filthy/dirty evil. Cannot wait to stick my blade in he and Papa Rodrigo's necks!

I wonder who the other co-conspirators will be. I know his sister Lucrezia, brothers Juan and Jofre, & a few other of his family members will also be Templars but other than that of his family, who else will be in the Templar Order?

DoomKnight10
10-23-2010, 10:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ses898:

Also on a side note, this discussion board is spoiler welcome so if you don't want spoilers then leave and if you want to post spoilers then by all means post away! Just please put spoiler tags for the other readers. Thanks in advance.

I heard we only get one hidden blade in the beginning and well for the first time AC players it's understandable but to a big time fan like me it is kind of disappointing.

I wonder who the other co-conspirators will be. I know his sister Lucrezia, brothers Juan and Jofre, & a few other of his family members will also be Templars but other than that of his family, who else will be in the Templar Order? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
At the very beginning, you will have both blades, but then you lose one. Also, as far as I can tell, you might not kill Rodrigo.

ses898
10-23-2010, 11:02 PM
Dang it! I was actually looking forward to killing him. http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif &lt; kind of like that but with a blade involved. lol. I hated him in AC2 and was really disappointed in Ezio's newfound ability to walk away from an extremely capable and dangerous foe. Also: if you want to bring up any other topics within the Assassin's Creed Universe then everyone feel free to go ahead and do so. Especially if it's spoilers relating to the comic The Fall coming out!

DoomKnight10
10-23-2010, 11:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ses898:
Dang it! I was actually looking forward to killing him. http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif &lt; kind of like that but with a blade involved. lol. I hated him in AC2 and was really disappointed in Ezio's newfound ability to walk away from an extremely capable and dangerous foe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Its unconfirmed so far, from the videos I saw. You might kill him, might not.

Nick1021
10-23-2010, 11:25 PM
Didn't we kill Rodrigo at the end of AC2?

ses898
10-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Oh ok. Well thanks for letting me know Doom. I just pray we get him. *crossing fingers.

**AC2 SPOILERS**
No @ Nick1021, we just whooped his tail then Ezio said "Killing you won't bring my family back, I'm done, Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted Rest in Peace" which doesn't make sense since we did NOT kill him.

magesupermaster
10-23-2010, 11:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
Didn't we kill Rodrigo at the end of AC2? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">SPOILERS</span>

No..

Nick1021
10-23-2010, 11:32 PM
Like seriously....................................
SERIOUSLY!
So 20 years wasted. Millions of guards killed, hundreds of civilians killed for my own amusement and a lot of officials just to say"It won't matter if I kill you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

You know what could make it up. If at ac:b we start EXACTLY from ac2 then maybe we change our mind and just stab him while we walk by.

magesupermaster
10-23-2010, 11:34 PM
If you have seen the trailers, we don't kill him on our way out..

Nick1021
10-23-2010, 11:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
If you have seen the trailers, we don't kill him on our way out.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Have not seen a trailer where Ezio goes out of the vault. Please vid it. I'm sure I saw every gameplay footage and trailer(except interviews).

ses898
10-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Just look at one of the ACB trailers and you see when Rodrigo stick his head out of the cab of the wagon (right b4 Ezio jumps up towards Cesare to stab him with his sword.)

@ 2:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNs4-kRLaE

Nick1021
10-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Just look at one of the ACB trailers and you see when Rodrigo stick his head out of the cab of the wagon (right b4 Ezio jumps up towards Cesare to stab him with his sword.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
THAT
WAS
HIM!?
WOW!

magesupermaster
10-23-2010, 11:42 PM
Just look at one of the ACB trailers and you see when Rodrigo stick his head out of the cab of the wagon (right b4 Ezio jumps up towards Cesare to stab him with his sword.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was an E3 trailer..
E3 trailers or teasers are just meant to get you hyped until more information comes out..

ses898
10-23-2010, 11:44 PM
**Spoilers**
The E3 trailer also showed Ezio's uncle get "shot" or supposedly "shot." Which if I'm not mistaken actually happens in-game @ Mage.

magesupermaster
10-23-2010, 11:45 PM
**Spoilers**
The E3 trailer also showed Ezio's uncle get "shot" or supposedly "shot." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a gameplay video..
Not a trailer..

Just watch this one:
Story Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNn5jfoUH0)

Nick1021
10-23-2010, 11:46 PM
**Spoilers**
The E3 trailer also showed Ezio's uncle get "shot" or supposedly "shot." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not really an e3 trailer. More like gameplay. Not sure if it's e3 or not.

X10J
10-23-2010, 11:46 PM
how about actual history Spoiler sort of Rodrigo died in 1503

ses898
10-23-2010, 11:48 PM
I stand corrected MageMaster! Well done. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif What are ya'll's thoughts on the new Ezio suit? I think it is freaking sweet!

X10J
10-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Indubitably

magesupermaster
10-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Thank you.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
About the suit, it's nice but it lacks the colorful complexity..

And I forgot that history was on my side.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

X10J
10-23-2010, 11:55 PM
I like its simple elogence.

Also:Your welcome, however, history isn't that great of an ally when you remember that nothing is true. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ses898
10-23-2010, 11:56 PM
I love how the long sleeves have stripes going down it. Not sure why but it reminds me of my childhood. lol. j/k. I do like that though. I am growing so impatient for this game. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. Touche' @ X10J @ you're comment about history not being much of an ally. lol.

X10J
10-23-2010, 11:57 PM
I agree with everything you just said.

ses898
10-24-2010, 12:04 AM
**Spoilers**

Do you guys know if Claudia becomes an Assassin? The book says she joins a convent but other reports say she joins the Brotherhood during the ACB story. Not sure what to believe seeing as how most stuff in the book never happened in game and even when it did it was slightly changed.

X10J
10-24-2010, 12:08 AM
I'd say Renaisance isn't quite reliable.

Spoiler: Desmond finds her diary. We'll find out then for sure.

ses898
10-24-2010, 12:16 AM
oooooooo! *giggle* I feel like a little sister. lol. Cool though. Wonder what she had to say about spending 24/7 behind a desk staring at the same page of the same book all while pressing a pen to the page like she was actually writing something down. But then again maybe that's how we have the diary. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Sparty2020
10-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Ok... back on topic, I'd imagine Ezio would sleep with Lucrezia because 1) She is HAWT!!! 2) Lucrezia had so many children that most members of European royalty and alot of commoners are descendants of her 3) Nothing is a bigger middle-finger to Rodrigo and Cesare than impregnating their daughter and sister respectively.

As for Rosa: She seemed like a fun project in AC2 but lets be honest. The game will continue to at least 1507 meaning that Rosa would be 47 and starting menopause while Caterina Sforza would be 44. Lucrezia, however, would be a ripe tender 27 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ses898
10-24-2010, 12:26 AM
I think she is "with" her brother Cesare. Seems hey share an incest thang during the game. I could be wrong. Also: you do hold a valid point Sparty.(about the whole menopause/Rosa thing.) That really sucks.

X10J
10-24-2010, 12:27 AM
think I heard Rosa in the story trailer. So who knows.

Sparty2020
10-24-2010, 12:56 AM
In the Story trailer Cesare is shouting at Lucrezia and threatening her. Also according to Assassins Creed: Project Legacy she is chronically despressed and furious at being treated like a tool. She was so angry that she was voluntarily impregnated by an Assassin and while the Assassin wanted to face their difficulties head on she strongly urged him to escape with the both of them.

Seems like Lucrezia would be a rather natural ally for Ezio. Biggest problem I can see in that relationship is history itself. If I remember correctly she would be in her third marriage at the time. Then again, Lucrezia was well known for cheating on her husband with a variety of companions http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

X10J
10-24-2010, 12:58 AM
not sure but i dont think he was yelling at her. At the end of the speach they cut to him yelling at someone else.

Sparty2020
10-24-2010, 01:19 AM
I'm guessing at a yell because he's waving his arm frantically and he might also be threatening her because in the next scene he has his hand around her throat. BTW the final person in the next scene is Rodrigo

EzioAssassin51
10-24-2010, 02:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sparty2020:
I'm guessing at a yell because he's waving his arm frantically and he might also be threatening her because in the next scene he has his hand around her throat. BTW the final person in the next scene is Rodrigo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to mention you actually see him saying 'I take' to Rodrigo. I'm wondering how Ezio sees some of these moments (because they seem like cinematics) like that argument and the part where Cesare is talking to his Papal Guards (on the assumption it is an in-game cinematic).

On the Lucrezia Issue, on the stuff you guys are saying, I am thinking a few things:
1) That Lucrezia is saying that 'Unite them thing'
2) That she will become some sort of ally to him
3) That she will help him kill the Borgia in some way, like setting Cesare up somehow
4) That she will be the one Ezio Impregnates! Maybe not in this game but in his life.

It's definately going to be a GREAT story.

But i love how the OP opened this thread mention you can discuss any general AC or ACB discussion, which is what this forum and numerous threads are for http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Please OP, just stick to the title topic. and welcome to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

JJTHoukes
10-24-2010, 03:55 AM
I actually think it's Caterina Sforza that says that.
I didn't get sequence 13 and 14 (I believe? Or was that 12 and 13?), but I compared the voice with a few youtube videos of her.
They seem quite simular to me.

HannahCrazy
10-24-2010, 05:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThyMolizzo:
I actually think it's Caterina Sforza that says that.
I didn't get sequence 13 and 14 (I believe? Or was that 12 and 13?), but I compared the voice with a few youtube videos of her.
They seem quite simular to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's Caterinas voice as well. The moment I heard I thought: Caterina!