PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting into Assassin's Tomb in Venice

zioStatiUniti
11-21-2009, 04:52 PM
I've hopped and platformed my way around the entire basilica grabbing all four of the stupid hanging gizmos. Three of which rotated parts of the mosaic on the floor. The fourth puzzle only made a click sound . . . and. . . nothing. Now I'm running around trying to figure out how to fix this. Running back up and hanging from the gizmo does nothing. Is this a bug? or is there something else I need to do? It certainly isn't clear what you're supposed to do beside grab/hang from the four devices. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Grazie

zioStatiUniti
11-21-2009, 04:52 PM
I've hopped and platformed my way around the entire basilica grabbing all four of the stupid hanging gizmos. Three of which rotated parts of the mosaic on the floor. The fourth puzzle only made a click sound . . . and. . . nothing. Now I'm running around trying to figure out how to fix this. Running back up and hanging from the gizmo does nothing. Is this a bug? or is there something else I need to do? It certainly isn't clear what you're supposed to do beside grab/hang from the four devices. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Grazie

EmperorxZurg
11-21-2009, 09:09 PM
ya it's a bug. The pole should have gone up after a while because of the timer. Try to reload that section and do it again. Are u sure ur at the right one tho? it's the one at the end of that huge cliff that's above ur start point