PDA

View Full Version : Problem with setting up my buttons suggestion for patch

tomsaius
03-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Dear Brotherhood

I have played all Assasins creed games, but have a problem with this one

I usally play ac crd. with logitech joystick extreme 3D or logitech cordless rumble pad2

But when I want to set up my buttons I get a double function on the default stays on especially on the hat switch and the new button during controler setup, it did not do that in assasins creed 1+2

Could'nt we please have an unbound option or have a clear controller option so we can press enter and press the button

Please can i get the chance to set the controls up like it used to be

In your former versions if I bound a default botton that button would be set to unbound

This is a suggestion but it worked perfecly in assains creed 1+2, may you can add that file in your update?

I love this game but have big problems if I can't set the buttons up my way

Yours Sincerely

Tomsaius

tomsaius
03-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Dear Brotherhood

I have played all Assasins creed games, but have a problem with this one

I usally play ac crd. with logitech joystick extreme 3D or logitech cordless rumble pad2

But when I want to set up my buttons I get a double function on the default stays on especially on the hat switch and the new button during controler setup, it did not do that in assasins creed 1+2

Could'nt we please have an unbound option or have a clear controller option so we can press enter and press the button

Please can i get the chance to set the controls up like it used to be

In your former versions if I bound a default botton that button would be set to unbound

This is a suggestion but it worked perfecly in assains creed 1+2, may you can add that file in your update?

I love this game but have big problems if I can't set the buttons up my way

Yours Sincerely

Tomsaius