PDA

View Full Version : Since Ezio doesn't have a Cape in ACR...

Xiii Chrome
09-03-2011, 02:45 PM
... Then what will he use as a type of social status? Like in AC2 and ACB the Auditore cape had an affect on his noteriety whether he's notorious or incognito. So what will it be, will it be an emblem like in the multiplayer or maybe the cape comes back...?

Thoughts, Suggestions?

Xiii Chrome
09-03-2011, 02:45 PM
... Then what will he use as a type of social status? Like in AC2 and ACB the Auditore cape had an affect on his noteriety whether he's notorious or incognito. So what will it be, will it be an emblem like in the multiplayer or maybe the cape comes back...?

Thoughts, Suggestions?

Ulicies
09-03-2011, 03:28 PM
I think the arm cape was a nice touch for the whole italian vibe, but now that we're transitioning into different cultures I would like the attire to evolve as well. Let's just say that I'm not expecting an arm cape for AC3's French setting. (just using an example)

Assassin_M
09-03-2011, 03:35 PM
The Emblem on his Robes Perhaps ?

naran6142
09-03-2011, 05:11 PM
im pretty sure they are changing the way social status works in the game

i doubt there will be capes that make you incognito in ACR

rileypoole1234
09-03-2011, 08:17 PM
I recall seeing the Assassin symbol change to a Maysaf symbol on Ezio's belt. I think we'll be able to change the symbol on Ezio's belt instead of his cape now. It also also has been (kind of) confirmed that we'll be able to free roam in different cities this time. It's in This thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9341020549). This looks like it's going to be an amazing game. This and Uncharted 3 are my game's of the year.

Animuses
09-03-2011, 08:20 PM
The cape was unique and fit in very well in AC2, but in Brotherhood it didn't go well with his Master Assassin Robes. Time for capes to go.

Ulicies
09-03-2011, 09:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
The cape was unique and fit in very well in AC2, but in Brotherhood it didn't go well with his Master Assassin Robes. Time for capes to go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I agree. It was unique for AC2, but I was disappointed when I saw it in Brotherhood. I guess I can't expect branches of AC2 to be very different though. Guess I'll have to wait for AC3 to see the hugely incremental changes.