PDA

View Full Version : Help with MAT Manager

Ki-84
01-12-2006, 05:13 PM
First post in a long time and it has to be a problem.

I have been trying to get MAT Manager to work on my machine. I had it running for a few days a couple months ago, then had some Windows updates installed and no more MAT Manager. I am running Windows ME, which may be the problem.

Right now I am getting run time error '372', failed to load control 'image list'. There are others on different occasions. When I do get the GUI to run it will not save and is erratic. I have just finished a clean install of windows do to an unrelated incident and hoped a fresh install of MAT Manager would do the trick. No luck. Any suggestions?

Ardell (KI-84)

Ki-84
01-12-2006, 05:13 PM
First post in a long time and it has to be a problem.

I have been trying to get MAT Manager to work on my machine. I had it running for a few days a couple months ago, then had some Windows updates installed and no more MAT Manager. I am running Windows ME, which may be the problem.

Right now I am getting run time error '372', failed to load control 'image list'. There are others on different occasions. When I do get the GUI to run it will not save and is erratic. I have just finished a clean install of windows do to an unrelated incident and hoped a fresh install of MAT Manager would do the trick. No luck. Any suggestions?

Ardell (KI-84)