PDA

View Full Version : VERY INTERESTING TO ME READ IT

SMOOTHRJ1
03-15-2007, 11:01 AM
ok the games story line says that altair is a master assassin stripped of his rank and he has to start again starting the game in initiation. since he was a master asassin he has already gone through a initiation and has to go through a second so meaning both ring fingers being cut off and two switchblades...weird yea i no... so i would like to read ur opinions

SMOOTHRJ1
03-15-2007, 11:01 AM
ok the games story line says that altair is a master assassin stripped of his rank and he has to start again starting the game in initiation. since he was a master asassin he has already gone through a initiation and has to go through a second so meaning both ring fingers being cut off and two switchblades...weird yea i no... so i would like to read ur opinions

noobfun
03-15-2007, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SMOOTHRJ1:
ok the games story line says that altair is a master assassin stripped of his rank and he has to start again starting the game in initiation. since he was a master asassin he has already gone through a initiation and has to go through a second so meaning both ring fingers being cut off and two switchblades...weird yea i no... so i would like to read ur opinions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he is stripped of rank and has to re-earn his positon, he doesnt go through the initiaion again

just gets a bunch of missions and im sure they keep a close eye on him

you might be refering to some of what jade has said where we skip back to see his initiation

SMOOTHRJ1
03-15-2007, 11:36 AM
If u hav the time could u give me the link bcuz i would just like to get my facts straight!!! thx

noobfun
03-15-2007, 05:12 PM
its conjecture based on several sources

dev diary, explains its the left hadn the dagegrs fitted to (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_qYDFALAug)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Advertisement:
The anti-hero protagonist in Assassin's Creed is Altair, a master assassin who's disgraced when he fails to kill the Templar leader Robert de Sable, and is demoted to the lowest rank in the Order (presumably where he'll have a desk job involving filing, photocopying and other demeaning assassin administrative tasks).

To redeem himself, Altair is given missions by the leader of the Order, Sinan, to kill various corrupt individuals in the Holy Land who are exploiting and prolonging the terrible war situation of the Third Crusade, but he discovers a deadly mystery along the way... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=146301)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Xbox Gazette : Who is Alta´r, and what happened to his finger?
Jade Raymond : At the start of our game, Altair is a disgraced Master Assassin sent to kill nine men in order to end the Third Crusade. Over the course of the story, players will experience his re-induction into the order, his rise through the ranks of the Assassin Brotherhood.
His full name is Altair Ibn'La-Ahad which roughly translates into "Altair, Son of None." Orphaned as a child, he was taken in by the Assassin's and raised amongst them.
First and foremost, he has been commissioned to end the Third Crusade. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he only has 1 ring finger on his left hand (which we already know is the hand the dagger is fitted for) so the re-induction is right but he still only has 1 dagger

here (http://www.xboxgazette.com/interview_assassins_creed_en.php)