PDA

View Full Version : Show gear down in tracks - anyone have a fix?

GreyFox5
03-09-2005, 02:24 PM
I have been hosting my own missions and take tracks of these missions. I show my starboard gear down in the trk. This happens only when I use my custom skin. If I use a default skin this does not happen. Also I do not have gear down when on other hosts servers and record tracks. Any ideas?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/GreyFox5/Geardown.jpg

Chuck_Older
03-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Will this happen off-line?

DxyFlyr
03-09-2005, 02:47 PM
I've had this happen in numerous tracks where I'm flying in other people's servers as well as my own. As a matter of fact, Fox, my track of the mission you took the screenshot above shows the same problem... Only it's my plane with the starboard gear down, not yours. Your plane shows fine (both gear up) in my track. I've never seen the problem on any plane other than my own. I also had a custom skin in that mission.

I haven't experimented with an offline track. Not sure if it's a problem there.

Not sure if it happens in dogfight servers, but I know that it happens in coop servers.

MaxMhz
03-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Send the track to Oleg.

Waldo.Pepper
03-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Was your plane damaged during these flights?

MaxMhz
03-09-2005, 07:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:
Was your plane damaged during these flights? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 players reporting the same - not likely

Lt.Davis
03-09-2005, 09:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MaxMhz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:
Was your plane damaged during these flights? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 players reporting the same - not likely <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3 now!! Mine also like that!!

it's not damage! cause i remember clearly i never get any hit from enemy. It's a bug!!

GreyFox5
03-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Hmmm lots of questions here. 1st how do I send to Oleg? Is he the right person to send it to or is there a Bug report email address? I have several trks like this with the starboard gear down. Hopefully this can be resolved. I at one point figured that I started recording the track too early in the mission before the gear was up but that is not the case. Thanks for the responses I'll be sure to let everyone know if this is a bug and if a fix is possible.

~S~ Fox

Wolkenbeisser
03-10-2005, 10:06 AM
*.trk's don't work properly. use *.ntrk's instead. If the bug is still there: e-mail to oleg.

plumps_
03-10-2005, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreyFox5:
Hmmm lots of questions here. 1st how do I send to Oleg? Is he the right person to send it to or is there a Bug report email address? I have several trks like this with the starboard gear down. Hopefully this can be resolved. I at one point figured that I started recording the track too early in the mission before the gear was up but that is not the case. Thanks for the responses I'll be sure to let everyone know if this is a bug and if a fix is possible.

~S~ Fox <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
The email address can be found in the PF readme files.

plumps_
03-10-2005, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wolkenbeisser:
*.trk's don't work properly. use *.ntrk's instead. If the bug is still there: e-mail to oleg. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not possible to record .trks online...

MaxMhz
03-10-2005, 03:25 PM
How to report a bug to Oleg :
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=63110913&m=3351042562
in ORR

And yes do use .ntrk not .trk

DxyFlyr
03-11-2005, 09:31 AM
We did some testing last night. Looks like it only effects the bf109G-2. We've been flying it alot lately. I checked the movie maker's forum for any other posts reguarding this issue, but didn't see any. I figure they would have noticed it first.

Not a high priority bug as far as I'm concerned, but hopefully there's an easy fix.

Wallstein
03-11-2005, 05:37 PM
I have this problem OCCASSIONALLY with Bf-109. It occures in my OFF-LINE pÔ┬┤gaming. But as I said, I have this same problem OCCASSIONALLY.

JG7_SITH
03-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Same problem here with tracks .