PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 8 Memory 1 is ridiculous to 100% sync

zeroezio
11-17-2011, 08:31 PM
I dunno about you guys but, Killing 5 guards in close combat without getting hit is dumb seeing that you have 2 assassins following you ALL THE TIME. They steal my kills 99.9% of the time. As much as they are helpful they're making this mission harder to sync than it should be. What are your strategies on beating this horrendous mission?

zeroezio
11-17-2011, 08:31 PM
I dunno about you guys but, Killing 5 guards in close combat without getting hit is dumb seeing that you have 2 assassins following you ALL THE TIME. They steal my kills 99.9% of the time. As much as they are helpful they're making this mission harder to sync than it should be. What are your strategies on beating this horrendous mission?

jmk1999
11-17-2011, 08:57 PM
moved to hints & tips. no spoilers in the general discussion forum.

zeroezio
11-17-2011, 09:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dom1999:
moved to hints & tips. no spoilers in the general discussion forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Bad. Sorry 'bout that

nash_trickster
11-17-2011, 09:39 PM
It can seem hard but it's actually quite easy...

There are (at least) 4 independant "encounters" with guards which are triggered as you progress through that memory (before the door, right after it, further down the path and the "final ambush" before facing the uncle...) So you could get it simply by killing one or two guards in each encounter...

But there is an even easier way. After a few fruitless tries I finally found a way:
First, rush straight for the door, ignoring the fights outside.
Once inside, wait a few seconds until the assassins accompanying you get locked in combat.
Immediately run to the next encounter and perform a streak of assassinations... Done!

zeroezio
11-17-2011, 11:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nash_trickster:
It can seem hard but it's actually quite easy...

There are (at least) 4 independant "encounters" with guards which are triggered as you progress through that memory (before the door, right after it, further down the path and the "final ambush" before facing the uncle...) So you could get it simply by killing one or two guards in each encounter...

But there is an even easier way. After a few fruitless tries I finally found a way:
First, rush straight for the door, ignoring the fights outside.
Once inside, wait a few seconds until the assassins accompanying you get locked in combat.
Immediately run to the next encounter and perform a streak of assassinations... Done! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yo, That really helped alot! Thank you!

MCB280
11-18-2011, 12:46 AM
i just did it you dont need to get into a conflict just keep on using arrow strom