PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed one PS3 Help

SWAT09
08-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I got AC one (1) for ps3 & every time you have to find some information for your investigation what's the easiest way to do this I just get so bored of the game, I have climbed nearly all the view points & some investigations still don't show up. What's the best way to locate them?

SWAT09
08-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I got AC one (1) for ps3 & every time you have to find some information for your investigation what's the easiest way to do this I just get so bored of the game, I have climbed nearly all the view points & some investigations still don't show up. What's the best way to locate them?

RipYourSpineOut
08-06-2010, 01:14 PM
If you're having trouble finding more investigations, make sure you're in the right district. Every city in AC1 is divided into 3 districts, and you unlock them as you progress through the story. Try going into another district that you have not visited before, and if there's no blue wall blocking it, go there and climb a view point. More investigations should pop up!

We know that AC1 is very repetitive, but stick with it! It's still an amazing game, and beating it will really help you understand AC2 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif