PDA

View Full Version : What I think the Assassins will be.

ClownAssassin12
08-12-2010, 08:18 PM
I think they will be a mix of Thieves and Mercenaries. Except maybe a little better.

When I say Assassins I mean the ones you can hire.

ClownAssassin12
08-12-2010, 08:18 PM
I think they will be a mix of Thieves and Mercenaries. Except maybe a little better.

When I say Assassins I mean the ones you can hire.

X10J
08-12-2010, 08:47 PM
you don't hire them they're your assassins. But yea they're probobly a bit better.

ThaWhistle
08-12-2010, 08:50 PM
they said rome is the only city in game, but there are seveal mini games. so perhaps there will be some plotting element before you send out the assassins to kill people, but i imagine they will function like a thief/mercenary hybrid in combat when they accompany you.

ClownAssassin12
08-12-2010, 09:00 PM
By hire I mean recruit. :P

X10J
08-12-2010, 09:17 PM
ah

EzioAssassin51
08-13-2010, 12:31 AM
They will obviously be so much better than Mercs/Thieves, because they died easily.

Maybe this thread name should be changed to 'What do you think the assassin's will be' to open up more discussion!

Chewitt321
08-13-2010, 03:17 AM
No, basically you will save the character like the first game's "Save Citizen". They will then repay you by joining your Brotherhood. You can then send them off on quests(or something like it) such as travelling with Vasco da Gama. They will then gain Xp once they are back which you can spend on the different abilities depending on what you want out of them.

Ps I got this from an interview with the producer of the game.

EzioAssassin51
08-13-2010, 07:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chewitt321:
No, basically you will save the character like the first game's "Save Citizen". They will then repay you by joining your Brotherhood. You can then send them off on quests(or something like it) such as travelling with Vasco da Gama. They will then gain Xp once they are back which you can spend on the different abilities depending on what you want out of them.

Ps I got this from an interview with the producer of the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we kne that, but we were talking about in terms of skills/gameplay... or at least i was http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

PlagueDoctor357
08-14-2010, 09:01 AM
Well, they fly down from rooftops and use smoke bombs and arrows and what not.

Im thinking they're obviously gonna be way stronger than a mix of mercs/thieves.

xHITxChaos
08-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Well they said its like a "save the citizen" theme from AC1 so the people you save are poor people who are getting beaten about by the guards and so are tired of what the Borgia are doing to Rome so they take on the training with you to become an assassin to stop the Borgia's influence and help Rome.
Well like that anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

WackoJacko_7
08-14-2010, 10:23 AM
I don't see why a courtesean won't be an assassin, i think they'd make a great assassin's, if they learn to free run the'y be good, just think they could seduce their contact and get close to them with ease, then a quick easy blow, and their down.

EzioAssassin51
08-14-2010, 06:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WackoJacko_7:
I don't see why a courtesean won't be an assassin, i think they'd make a great assassin's, if they learn to free run the'y be good, just think they could seduce their contact and get close to them with ease, then a quick easy blow, and their down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that got to do with the topic?

WackoJacko_7
08-15-2010, 04:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WackoJacko_7:
I don't see why a courtesean won't be an assassin, i think they'd make a great assassin's, if they learn to free run the'y be good, just think they could seduce their contact and get close to them with ease, then a quick easy blow, and their down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that got to do with the topic? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

everyone is saying it will either be theives or mercenaries and no1 has mentioned courteseans so im mentioning them and why they'd be good ..... Thats what its got to do with the topic!

EzioAssassin51
08-16-2010, 01:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

What's that got to do with the topic? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

everyone is saying it will either be theives or mercenaries and no1 has mentioned courteseans so im mentioning them and why they'd be good ..... Thats what its got to do with the topic! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But how would they seduce them? It'd take them a while to take off the white clothes to show some cleavage or something! It'd be stupid to see the guards be dumb enough to fall for that, especially if Ezio is wanted by the Borgia!

Grand_Arcanum
08-16-2010, 11:22 AM
Hopefully they're much better than thieves and mercenaries. Mercs suck period, and while thieves are actually better fighters, they can't free run nearly as well as Ezio and the guards knock them down very easily, which means you have to babysit them.

XxSYD3WINDERxX
08-17-2010, 10:55 AM
They need to be able to counter, unlike the Mercs/Thieves, because I once sent a group of Mercenaries in to a fight, sat upon an overhead beam and watched for a good sevenish minutes straight. It was just hit hit hit, block block block, nobody dies. The only death I saw was a basic guard fall into some water.

daks18
08-17-2010, 02:16 PM
in some trailer i saw a female assassin with white clothes like the other assassins so maybe these are courtesans (sorry for my bad spelling but englisch is not my mother language)