PDA

View Full Version : ~SPOILERS~ Where was Leonardo?

Geinref
12-20-2009, 05:04 PM
After you assassinate Dante and that other guy, forgot his name, the next sequence starts with Mr Ezio being all sad because today was birthday. Anyways during the conversation with Rosa, Leonardo comes into the scene and Ezio looks surprised and says "Leonardo you are back!"

Question is, where did Leonardo go that Ezio seemed surprised? I never remember Leo telling Ezio he was going somewhere!

Geinref
12-20-2009, 05:04 PM
After you assassinate Dante and that other guy, forgot his name, the next sequence starts with Mr Ezio being all sad because today was birthday. Anyways during the conversation with Rosa, Leonardo comes into the scene and Ezio looks surprised and says "Leonardo you are back!"

Question is, where did Leonardo go that Ezio seemed surprised? I never remember Leo telling Ezio he was going somewhere!

RhedmondBarry
12-20-2009, 05:21 PM
I was wondering that as well, I think they went to Cypress to try and stop Bordgio from getting the apple. Leo says something about their boat almost being sunk or something like that.

I don't know if I remember correctly but that is right after the missing sequences, so it could all be answered with the DLC coming out.

Geinref
12-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Hmm good point! Though I did think about if the sequence is after the missing one but its actually the one before it because thats when you need to get the POE and then the missing memories come into play because i remember 10 years pass and then ezio already has his facial hair and is ready to go kick some ace in Rome!

cgdemon894
12-20-2009, 05:43 PM
i speculate milan, he went to serve rodrigo borgia a bit, forgot the years though...

Assassin_M
12-21-2009, 09:22 AM
In 1482 lorenzo de medici sent leonardo to Milan with a lyre of a horse`s head as a gift to Ludovico il Moro, Duke of Milan he continued his work there from 1482 to atleast 1499 which is actually logical because Leonardo Partially Disappears at some times In-game

Geinref
12-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Wow thats really a good explanation there! Thanks! By any chance, is that info in the game?

Assassin_M
12-23-2009, 02:31 AM
No not really as the central focus is Ezio so Leonardo`s travels are not mentioned much but it might be Alluded to in the DLC

Captain Tomatoz
12-23-2009, 02:41 AM
he definatly went to milan as it says that in the book http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Assassin_M
12-23-2009, 05:21 AM
seriuosly ? i didnt know cuz i dont actually have the book

eZpiri2
12-24-2009, 03:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RhedmondBarry:
I was wondering that as well, I think they went to Cypress to try and stop Bordgio from getting the apple. Leo says something about their boat almost being sunk or something like that.

I don't know if I remember correctly but that is right after the missing sequences, so it could all be answered with the DLC coming out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think Leonardo went to stop Bordgio from getting the apple because he didn't know about it yet. Ezio explains to him what's happening and also reveals to him what the pieces of eden are.

Fudz4
12-24-2009, 07:51 AM
It will definatley be told throughout the DLC