PDA

View Full Version : Im Stuck, please help

KLD22462000
09-29-2005, 01:46 PM
I love this game but I cannot get off the ship. I am on the ship, I get my ammo, I set the charge and run to the back of the ship. It explodes and the ship begins to sink. A chopper comes in and I cannot shoot it down. Should I jump off the ship and swim to shore then try and knock it down? I am going crazy to get past this point. Any suggestions?

KLD22462000
09-29-2005, 01:46 PM
I love this game but I cannot get off the ship. I am on the ship, I get my ammo, I set the charge and run to the back of the ship. It explodes and the ship begins to sink. A chopper comes in and I cannot shoot it down. Should I jump off the ship and swim to shore then try and knock it down? I am going crazy to get past this point. Any suggestions?

KLD22462000
09-29-2005, 01:55 PM
Never mind, I found the answer. thanks anyway.

Greg_Gauntlet
09-29-2005, 01:57 PM
This question comes up all the time (and I've only been reading and posting in this forum for about a week). It would be quicker for you to search for the answer with the search function instead of waiting until someone replies.

But here is what I do to beat the helicopter/Crow. I hold the P90 because you run/swim faster with it than with heavier weapons in hand. That way you can get ashore with no damage. Then I position myself so that this palm tree next to the broken boat (that one on the shore) is between me and the helicopter. The helicopter will try to fly right or left to get into shooting position, that gives you the possibility to shoot a rocket at it and then quickly move so that the palm tree is providing cover again. Repeat this manoeuvre until the helicopter is so damaged that it will fly away. If you miss a lot with the rockets you can also bring it down with the OICWs grenade launcher.

Greg_Gauntlet
09-29-2005, 01:58 PM
*sighs*

del130805102634
09-29-2005, 07:06 PM
We're all been there