PDA

View Full Version : Flight vid FOR YOU GUYS! need host

PBNA-Boosher
05-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Hey everyone. I finally managed to get a videocamera into my rental plane with me. I flew down to Trenton for a couple landings and recorded one of them. I have the video set to music, "To Each his Dulcinea." It's only 18 MB, so that's good and small.

Any takers?

PBNA-Boosher
05-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Hey everyone. I finally managed to get a videocamera into my rental plane with me. I flew down to Trenton for a couple landings and recorded one of them. I have the video set to music, "To Each his Dulcinea." It's only 18 MB, so that's good and small.

Any takers?

AerialTarget
05-23-2005, 11:34 PM
Sure!

PBNA-Boosher
05-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Bump!

T_O_A_D
05-24-2005, 12:34 PM
http://www.yousendit.com

You can send as much as a gig at one time.

Your supposed to do it via email messages but once you know the link, well guess what you can just pos the link. Although doing that may be considered abusing the account, not quite sure. I have never hosted anything up over there yet, but I have recieved several large files from others this way. Once you have it just ask folks or to PT you with thier addies or just send a PT to members you want to have the link.

Me for one please.

I don't know how long this service will be around, my suspicion is it will remane free for 7 days per file, till they get a following and get us addicted to the service, and then start charging for it.

Sort of like the Drug pusher works his busness. LOL

PBNA-Boosher
05-24-2005, 06:50 PM
Check your e-mail toad, the link is there:

however, I must warn, my camera is going down the drain, so quality on the right side of the vid is horrible.