PDA

View Full Version : Hagia Sophia Challenge Jump

brona22
12-24-2011, 06:57 AM
I'm stuck on the Hagia Sophia challenge at the moment, it's about half way through. Ezio is in a large arch way, up a wooden scaffold and you have to jump backwards onto a ledge/post thing but every time I try he just falls to his death. I've been doing this same bit for ages now and I cannot get past it! Any hints, tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated!!!

SixKeys
12-24-2011, 06:33 PM
This was a real head-scratcher for me too, since I'm used to pressing the direction button where I want Ezio to jump. In the pop-up tutorial that pops up at that specific jump, it says you only need to press Space and the left mouse button. Don't press the movement keys, only those two buttons. You'll have to do a similar jump moments later, just repeat the above.

Edit: This is of course assuming you're using the keyboard and mouse controls. If you're using a controller, I'm afraid I can't help there.

brona22
12-26-2011, 04:56 AM
It worked a treat! I don't know why I didn't think of it before! thanks!

Anduril79
12-28-2011, 12:36 PM
On the Thief Challenge for climbing the Hagia Sophia in 25 seconds, how do you do that? When I scale it, there isn't any type of countdown timer, so how do I complete this Challenge?

abe70280
12-29-2011, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Anduril79:
On the Thief Challenge for climbing the Hagia Sophia in 25 seconds, how do you do that? When I scale it, there isn't any type of countdown timer, so how do I complete this Challenge?

it's not a thief challenge, it's an achievement. and you dont climb the tower, just the main building till you get to the roof. It's pretty easy actually even without the timer.