PDA

View Full Version : Possible shop quest fix for the next game

driger697
11-30-2010, 10:36 AM
I think they need to set it up so that you can buy the items from the store so that when you run out of treasure chest or stop the thief attacks you can still find what you need without running around rome looking for Borgia Couriers

Anyone else got any ideas

driger697
11-30-2010, 10:36 AM
I think they need to set it up so that you can buy the items from the store so that when you run out of treasure chest or stop the thief attacks you can still find what you need without running around rome looking for Borgia Couriers

Anyone else got any ideas

KHRYS_24
11-30-2010, 10:41 AM
I didn't really like the shop quest but it was pretty interesting to have something new. I was still able to complete most of the shop quest though. I still need a couple more silk for the tailor shop quest. But I just like it so that, if you have enough money (florins?) you should be able to get the armors you want. Which is why i loot 90% of my attackers. But then i saw that eventhough i have enough money, i still can't get the item since its only available after completing a shop quest. It's all good though cause i was able to do it so yea.

magesupermaster
11-30-2010, 10:44 AM
The 'next game' in the series is not promised to keep all the aspects and elements presented in AC2 and AC: Brotherhood.
So until we know what is the generel idea of the next game, we can't speculate about variety and gameplay.

PhiIs1618033
11-30-2010, 10:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
The 'next game' in the series is not promised to keep all the aspects and elements presented in AC2 and AC: Brotherhood.
So until we know what is the generel idea of the next game, we can't speculate about variety and gameplay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We can always speculate. We can't know anything for sure. :P

magesupermaster
11-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Well, we can, but you got my point?

driger697
11-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Well if they do make another one i don't see them using ezio, so its either a complete desmond based game or they have to come up with a hole new pc which has never worked for other game series, but seeing the fact they moved from altair to ezio it may not be to bad

Black_Widow9
11-30-2010, 02:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by driger697:

Anyone else got any ideas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please make sure you post this here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)

FrankieSatt
11-30-2010, 02:46 PM
How about getting rid of them all together? Why should I have to go on a scavenger hunt to get items to buy something at a shop? If I have the coin I should be able to buy it, period.