PDA

View Full Version : The Da Vinci Disappearance - Worth It?

tjbyrum1
06-12-2011, 07:42 PM
I am getting 800 MSP (whenever they come). But when I thought of what to buy, I was completely lost.

I don't know!

My first thought was Da Vinci Disappearance. I mean, I lose Assassin's Creed, and I would love an expansion - something new and all.

But I also play games like Call of Duty, Gears of War, Need for Speed Carbon, among others. Not to mention being able to download a mini-game.

Assassin's Creed DLC - Definite Maybe.
Call of Duty Map Pack - NO WAY I'M SPENDING POINTS ON THAT AWFUL GAME.
Gears of War 2 - Love that Horde, want some new maps.... maybe...?
Carbon - Doubt it has any DLC... haha.
Mini-Games - I wonder how much Street Fighter and all is?

So do you think I should get The Da Vinci Disappearance? I've done pretty much all I can do in Brotherhood, and nothing about Assassin's Creed pulls me into it (cause I done it all). So do you think the DLC is worth it?

tjbyrum1
06-12-2011, 07:42 PM
I am getting 800 MSP (whenever they come). But when I thought of what to buy, I was completely lost.

I don't know!

My first thought was Da Vinci Disappearance. I mean, I lose Assassin's Creed, and I would love an expansion - something new and all.

But I also play games like Call of Duty, Gears of War, Need for Speed Carbon, among others. Not to mention being able to download a mini-game.

Assassin's Creed DLC - Definite Maybe.
Call of Duty Map Pack - NO WAY I'M SPENDING POINTS ON THAT AWFUL GAME.
Gears of War 2 - Love that Horde, want some new maps.... maybe...?
Carbon - Doubt it has any DLC... haha.
Mini-Games - I wonder how much Street Fighter and all is?

So do you think I should get The Da Vinci Disappearance? I've done pretty much all I can do in Brotherhood, and nothing about Assassin's Creed pulls me into it (cause I done it all). So do you think the DLC is worth it?

kriegerdesgottes
06-12-2011, 08:16 PM
If you are a huge AC fan and you love the games and the story then yeah it's worth it but if you aren't really into the games and you play them casually but you like other games more then I would suggest avoiding the Da Vinci DLC. It does come with all the other MP DLC all in one package but it just depends on how much you like the series because it's kind of short and the story is ok if I wasn't such a huge fan of the series I probably would have been disappointed.

Highwayman48
06-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Yes, it's worth it. I loved it! It gave me something else to do after I beat everything else.

lukaszep
06-13-2011, 05:49 AM
I actually thought The Da Vinci Disappearance had one of the best missions in the whole game. Also it unlocks all the previous dlc content such as the 2 SP maps and online maps and characters. It's a very good dlc, much better than the AC2 ones.

cless711
06-14-2011, 05:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:
I actually thought The Da Vinci Disappearance had one of the best missions in the whole game. Also it unlocks all the previous dlc content such as the 2 SP maps and online maps and characters. It's a very good dlc, much better than the AC2 ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do you find the two SP maps in the game? o.o

cless711
06-14-2011, 05:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cless711:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:
I actually thought The Da Vinci Disappearance had one of the best missions in the whole game. Also it unlocks all the previous dlc content such as the 2 SP maps and online maps and characters. It's a very good dlc, much better than the AC2 ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do you find the two SP maps in the game? o.o </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gah.. Sorry guys i just noticed that they are maked as "templar lairs"

kriegerdesgottes
06-14-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah I was gonna say I don't think it adds anything to the SP map except that dice game which let's face it kinda sucks. I was actually kind of excited about it and then I played it and I was like, I will probably never use this again.

thornebrook
06-14-2011, 08:32 PM
I found the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC a great thing to treat myself to after being severely disappointed with the last two sequences in AC:B. Enjoyed it a great deal, though I do wish it was longer. And had more Leonardo. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

cless711
06-14-2011, 08:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thornebrook:
I found the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC a great thing to treat myself to after being severely disappointed with the last two sequences in AC:B. Enjoyed it a great deal, though I do wish it was longer. And had more Leonardo. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leonardo, in my opinion, really brightens up AC:B. I'm glad they didn't forget him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

masterfenix2009
06-15-2011, 04:37 AM
If you love the story of assassins creed, then get it. It has a nice mystery, and gives us more plot details. Plus it revoles around LEONARDO http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif