PDA

View Full Version : AI Formation: Take off and form up

AI_Guy
05-20-2004, 06:06 PM
I have completed my second package of AI formation missions. I have sent it in for posting, but it is not up yet. I will update when it is posted, but in the meantime, if anyone would like me to sent the missions by e-mail, drop me a line at stillamazingNOSPAM@juno.com and I will attach the files (about 20 kb) in the reply.

These missions show two different techniques of joining AI planes in a formation when they take off singly. One mission uses Tornados and another F-16s.

By the way, if any movie maker wants to use some AI formation effects in a movie, give me shout. Perhaps I can do some custom work, since I am running out of new ideas.

AI_Guy
05-20-2004, 06:06 PM
I have completed my second package of AI formation missions. I have sent it in for posting, but it is not up yet. I will update when it is posted, but in the meantime, if anyone would like me to sent the missions by e-mail, drop me a line at stillamazingNOSPAM@juno.com and I will attach the files (about 20 kb) in the reply.

These missions show two different techniques of joining AI planes in a formation when they take off singly. One mission uses Tornados and another F-16s.

By the way, if any movie maker wants to use some AI formation effects in a movie, give me shout. Perhaps I can do some custom work, since I am running out of new ideas.

AI_Guy
06-01-2004, 07:01 PM
New AI take off and form up missions are now ready for download at www.lockon-hanger.co.uk (http://www.lockon-hanger.co.uk) . mission descriptions are on the site this time, ranther than in a readme file. Thanks to Andrew Lunn for hosting