PDA

View Full Version : Flying Legends.net forum has been hacked

9th_simplex
04-29-2006, 06:07 AM
Hello,

some bad news today.
The Flying-Legends.net forums have been hacked by some greek nerd tonight.

We have to fix the caused problems now and apologize for any inconveniences that may appear until it's repaired again.

The FL main page (articles, reviews, downloads etc) has not been affected.

Thank you,
FL Staff

9th_simplex
04-29-2006, 06:07 AM
Hello,

some bad news today.
The Flying-Legends.net forums have been hacked by some greek nerd tonight.

We have to fix the caused problems now and apologize for any inconveniences that may appear until it's repaired again.

The FL main page (articles, reviews, downloads etc) has not been affected.

Thank you,
FL Staff

dixiechick1964
04-29-2006, 07:32 AM
Damn.. sorry to hear that.

Is there any legal course of action you can take against the hacker ?

Just wondering.....

9th_simplex
04-29-2006, 08:19 AM
Well we got the IP... he even has a website at a common webhost so getting his real name shouldn't be THE issue but I don't kknow how to number the damage he did.

We did contact the hosting company of his website already.

Of course Dean is running his own buiseness, getting FL forum back to shape will take some serious time he can'T work for his real life buiseness.. so actually there is a countable damage.

We don'T want to call the guy's name here to prevent giving him the satisfaction to become famous for this ****.

I can only hope (for him) not to cross the way of any of us staff members.

The FL Main page with all it'S content (shop, articles, reviews, skins etc) is a completely different system and wasn'T affected.

What bothers me most is that the guy isn'T even someone special.. Everyone can use tools to hack a page. He is just a nerd.. a moron.

Thanks...

Doorknob1968
04-29-2006, 04:25 PM
I will give his name so we all can give him recognition he is looking for.

His name is Dimos a 16 year old punk from Greece.

He wants some fame send him some fan mail

paokdz@gmail.com or

paokzd@yahoo.gr (this is also his MSN )

and here is his site for any that want to view his ****

http://www.freewebs.com/paokdz/main.htm

I would think real hackers wouldnt be using FreeWebs but oh well he is just a kid and cant afford the real cost of a site, lmao!

Anyway everything is good to go thanks Simplex for your help! and we appologise for any inconvienance this fool may have caused.

BrewsterPilot
04-29-2006, 04:44 PM
He's nuts! (altough it actually is interesting to read about the world of hacking, might use it in school someday lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif)