PDA

View Full Version : A competitive online mode?

ODSTVenix
07-15-2009, 01:23 PM
hi im new here, and apolagies if this has been brought up before but how about an online mode for about 6-8 players to gain kills but they don go after each other instead a target pops up in the vicinity and each player races to assassinate them, this npc can run once they realise they are being targeted and run to mix it up a little and you get points for the assassination, but prhaps to balance it out a bit guards can com after you for a number of things so you can die but obv respawn just an idea, thoughts?

ODSTVenix
07-15-2009, 01:23 PM
hi im new here, and apolagies if this has been brought up before but how about an online mode for about 6-8 players to gain kills but they don go after each other instead a target pops up in the vicinity and each player races to assassinate them, this npc can run once they realise they are being targeted and run to mix it up a little and you get points for the assassination, but prhaps to balance it out a bit guards can com after you for a number of things so you can die but obv respawn just an idea, thoughts?

Captain Tomatoz
07-15-2009, 01:54 PM
yh thats a good idea

im not a fan of the whole killing each other thing because i dont think that the combat system will work for multiplayer

ODSTVenix
07-15-2009, 02:13 PM
no i didnt think the cobat system would work either for PvP but i think this has potential