PDA

View Full Version : Olegs message from France-simuation.com

One13
12-17-2004, 11:48 AM
For those of you who have not seen this site here is a message Oleg posted over there. Hope you find it informative---

Hi,
Rumors just partially right. nd in some way completely wrong
1) 1C was releasing add-ons as well in the past separatelly of Ubisoft in Russia.
It was released already 3 (or 4) add-ons with the static campaigns only for
Russian market and there was one of them a huge hit ("The roads of the war". After this add-on that was created by two guys one became a member of our team). However such add-ons didn't make Russian version incompatible online with the non-russian language versions. We are personally almost not involved in developemtn of them.
2) We are in a great hope that these planned add-ons will meet western market as well by one of the
ways and almost simultaniosly with the Russian. It will depends of many
factors that are out of our own control.
3) We will be way more busy with the new sim development. So these add-ons
will make third party with the guys that are trained well here in Moscow using our tools. So
from us it will be relatively minimal investment of the work that to make
final tunings and programming and to do not stop any developments of new
sim (BoB).
4) We can't sell ourselves on western market any additions, etc for the the
Il-2 series without agreement with Ubisoft. So they should decide what to
do if there will be such add-ons ready (localised at lest for English). Unfortunatelly usually such small add-ons are absolutley non-profitable in the west....
5) These add-on(s) contains only Russian planes and maps. Most of them are experimental prop+jet (such as existed and tested La-7R 1944, Yak-3R 1944, MiG-13 1945, etc, for which we have enough info that to model) and jet planes (say unreleased LaGG-3RD-1 1941-42, that looks like Yak-15). One of them MiG-9, which was never modelled in any sim. All is limited to 1946 year as we was agreed long time ago even with third party.
Also maps which are planned for these add-ons ar Ukraine and the area of East for 1945 invation of Russian troops in the war against Japan. For this if all will be Ok in time, ordered IL-10
6) As it known alredy for public by the leaked info, currently we will not develop or accept from third party any planes owned by Nothrop (Grumman, Vough, Republic). Even the one that we did already for free add-on... No comments. However it doesn't means that we really wont to model them now or in future.... Sorry can't tell you more curently.
7) Other planes - still possible. The limits are the same - they should be done without technology bugs. Such bug limit us in time and we ae unable to rework third party models as it was in the past (just 4 guys in the world doing currently 3D models for our sim with no bugs... Sorry)
8) the maps of Murmansk and Kurland (for use of NN as well) for a merged install will be available for free when its done finally.
Hope I answer for all possible questions.

Airmail109
12-17-2004, 11:50 AM
as i said........translate the addons.

chris455
12-17-2004, 11:58 AM
Republic Aviation, AFAIK, is not nor was ever a part of Northrop Grumman. It was acquired by Fairchild Industries in 1965, which was broken up in bankruptcy court in 2002.

goshikisen
12-17-2004, 12:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oleg:
we will not develop or accept from third party any planes owned by Nothrop (Grumman, Vough, Republic). Even the one that we did already for free add-on...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A point to clarify... Vought is not owned by Northrop.

Hans_Philipp
12-17-2004, 12:06 PM
This puts things in perspective somewhat-So even the Northrop planes are in some kind of negotiation for the future...

RedDeth
12-17-2004, 12:07 PM
wait give me two minutes and i can edit an oleg post also to give scary info...

pffft

_VR_ScorpionWorm
12-17-2004, 12:14 PM
Until this is posted by Oleg, I wont believe you. And for the rest of you, I am sure you are reading that wrong, if Oleg did post that, he is not saying all those companies belong to Northrop. If you had the smarts you would know english is not Oleg's language, so in other words it probably means this "owned by Northrop,(COMMA) Grumman,(COMMA), Vought,(COMMA) Republic(COMA).

chris455
12-17-2004, 12:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by goshikisen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oleg:
we will not develop or accept from third party any planes owned by Nothrop (Grumman, Vough, Republic). Even the one that we did already for free add-on...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A point to clarify... Vought is not owned by Northrop. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vought IS a division of Northrop Grumman:
http://www.shanaberger.com/vought.htm

REPUBLIC is NOT owned or affiliated in any way with Northrop, and the P-47 should NOT be affected by these developments! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

WOLFMondo
Next question, where can I pick up a Russian language version of il2/Aces/PF? and where can I pick up these addons?

I don't speak a word of Russian but I can learn!http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

berg417448
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by goshikisen:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to the Lockheed Martin web site Vought is a "heritage" company....I assume that this means it belongs to Lockheed Martin by merger.

Airmail109
12-17-2004, 12:18 PM
You could try ordering them from maddox games............also GTR has a translation done for it from German to english you could do the same to IL2. So no need to learn russian.

One13
12-17-2004, 12:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by _VR_ScorpionWorm:
Until this is posted by Oleg, I wont believe you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was posted on france-simulation.com (http://france-simulation.com), go there and see for yourself. I have no doubt it is a genuine post from Oleg.
Here is link to message-Olegs message (http://france-simulation.com/article.php?sid=443&mode=&order=0&thold=0)

goshikisen
12-17-2004, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by _VR_ScorpionWorm:
If you had the smarts you would know english is not Oleg's language, so in other words it probably means this "owned by Northrop,(COMMA) Grumman,(COMMA), Vought,(COMMA) Republic(COMA). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll go look for "the smarts"

Oleg says, and I quote "we will not develop or accept from third party any planes owned by Nothrop (Grumman, Vough, Republic)."

I can't see how not being a native English speaker would confuse one on the use of parentheses. Go to a Russian language forum and you'll see people using them. I think Oleg is clear on what he is trying to say... the Parent company Northrop and the companies they are partnered with or own.

The Vought Aircraft site lists the Carlyle Groups as their current owners. This may be in partnership with Lockheed... I don't know.

Regards, Goshikisen

Oleg_Maddox
12-17-2004, 12:34 PM
Here is a bit corrected text:

Rumors just partially right. And in some way - completely wrong

1) 1C was releasing add-ons as well in the past separatelly of Ubisoft in
Russia.
It was released already 3 (or 4) add-ons with the static campaigns only for
Russian market and there was one of them a huge hit ("The roads of the war".
After this add-on that was created by two guys one became a member of our
team). However such add-ons didn't make Russian version incompatible online
with the non-russian language versions. We are personally almost not
involved in developemtn of them.
2) We are in a great hope that these planned add-ons will meet western
market as well by one of the
ways and almost simultaniosly with the Russian. It will depends of many
factors that are out of our own control.
3) We will be way more busy with the new sim development. So these add-ons
will make third party with the guys that are trained well here in Moscow
using our tools. So
from us it will be relatively minimal investment of the work that to make
final tunings and programming and to do not stop any developments of new
sim (BoB).
4) We can't sell ourselves on western market any additions, etc for the the
Il-2 series without agreement with Ubisoft. So they should decide what to
do if there will be such add-ons ready (and localised at least for English).
Unfortunatelly usually such small add-ons are absolutley non-profitable in
the west.... So any decision of Ubisoft is understand-able at least for us.
5) These add-on(s) contains only Russian planes and maps. Most of them are
experimental prop+jet (such as existed and tested La-7R 1944, Yak-3R 1944,
MiG-13 in a serivice 1945-46, etc, for which we have enough info that to
model) and jet planes (say unreleased LaGG-3RD-1 1941-42 with unfinished
TR-1 engine with 800+ kg thrust, Yak-15 in principle is a copy of this
plane). One of them MiG-9 of Russian and probably also Chinese production,
which was never modelled in any sim (if I'm not wrong). All is limited to
1945 - early 1946 year as we were agree long time ago even with third party.
Also maps which are planned for these add-ons are Ukraine (Kiev area) and
the area of East for 1945 invation of Russian troops in the war against
Japan. For this if all will be Ok in time, ordered IL-10 as well
6) As it is known already for public by the leaked somewhere info, currently
we will not develop or accept from third party any planes owned by Nothrop
(Grumman, Vough, Republic). Even the one that we did already for free
add-on... No comments. However it doesn't means that we really wont to model
them now or in future.... Sorry, I can't tell you more details curently.
7) Other planes - still possible. The limits are the same - they should be
done without technology bugs. Such bugs limit us in time and we are unable to
rework third party models as it was in the past (just 4 guys in the world
doing currently 3D models for our sim with no bugs... Sorry to tell it). We
will say when we will stop completely such things. But currently such things
are still possible.
8) the maps of Murmansk and Kurland for a merged install will be available
for free when its done finally.

Oleg Maddox.

VW-IceFire
12-17-2004, 12:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris455:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

REPUBLIC is NOT owned or affiliated in any way with Northrop, and the P-47 should NOT be affected by these developments! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Didn't Republic go bankrupt? Someone explained the connection between Republic and this whole mixed up sitaution.

Also, they may have imposed a blanket restriction for the time being.

goshikisen
12-17-2004, 12:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris455:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to clarify... Ken's Aviation photography Site lists Vought as having been bought by Northrop from Carlyle in 1994. If you go to the Vought website and read their overview Carlyle bought Vought back on July 24, 2000. Either Ken's information is out of date or Carlyle and Northrop have a partnership of some kind that I'm not aware of.

Not that it matters... looks like this affects all US aircraft no matter what the parentheses mean.

Regards, Goshikisen

p.s. P-47 has Russian heritage in a way seeing as how it was really a Seversky. From what I know Seversky was ignominiously kicked off the board of directors and the company became Republic.

IV_JG51_Razor
12-17-2004, 12:43 PM
It seems pretty clear to me what he is saying. No P-61(Northrop), no F8F(Gruman), no F4U-4(Vought), and no P-47N(Republic)

I wouldn't be suprised if this wasn't some kind of submission to playability on the part of UBiSoft. It sounds to me like it is almost out of Oleg's hands. In any case, they have their plate fairly full right now with BoB.

crazyivan1970
12-17-2004, 12:45 PM
Thanks Oleg

RocketDog
12-17-2004, 12:49 PM
Generally, this is good news.

There is going to be a Russian-market-only add-on disk of fantasy 1946 aircraft. I am not upset that this will be unavailable in the West.

The news about the US stuff is as we expected, although still disappointing and unlikely to inspire admiration for Northrop. But from what Maddox says this is in discussion and may yet be sorted out. Not adding new US stuff is probably just a holding position for now and anyway, we already have enough US aircraft in the game to last us for a while. At any rate, other add-on aircraft are still possible.

It's also reassuring to hear that BoB is still progressing. The really bad news for us would have been to hear that the only next-generation WWII sim in development had been canned. That would have been scary.

Regards,

RocketDog.

PS Ivan, so in that thread last night where I guessed exactly what was going on, and you said I was completely wrong, I was in fact completely right?

One13
12-17-2004, 12:51 PM
Thanks Oleg for the update, hows the patch going? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Glad to see the IL-10 might finally get into the game.

berg417448
12-17-2004, 12:54 PM
Apparently Northrop once owned it but has now sold it back to Carlyle.

Vought:

1991: Sold to Carlyle Group & Northrop Aviation Corp as Vought Aircraft Inc.
1994: Carlyle Group share bought by Northrop-Grumman, became Vought Systems Div of Northrop-Grumman Aerospace.
2001: Vought Div resold to Carlyle Group, renamed Vought Aircaft Industries Inc.

2003: Vought Aircraft Industries purchased The Aerostructures Corporation based in Nashville, Tenn., whose heritage includes famous aircraft such as the Vultee Vengeance dive bomber.

Recon_609IAP
12-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Oleg,

I would like to order your Russian addon from 1C in english, will you compile an english version and allow us to buy it if Ubisoft wishes not to sell it?

LLv34_Flanker
12-17-2004, 01:15 PM
S!

Here by Oleg's request a Finnish translation of the text.

T√¬§ss√¬§ suoraan Olegilta tietoa tapahtumasta, josta kohistaan foorumeilla koskien amerikkalaiskoneita, rojalteja sun muuta. Dataa eik√¬§ huhua, lukekaa niin tied√¬§tte miss√¬§ menn√¬§√¬§n. Eli alla suoraan from the man himself!

Huhut ovat osin oikein ja toisin osin t√¬§ysin v√¬§√¬§rin.

1) 1C on julkaissut lis√¬§osia ennenkin Ubisoftista riippumatta. On julkaistu 3-4 lis√¬§osaa, joissa on staattinen kampanja, vain Ven√¬§j√¬§n markkinoille. Yksi niist√¬§ oli suuri menestys, Sodan tiet. Toinen lis√¬§osan kehitt√¬§jista√¬§ on nyt osa Maddox Gamesin tiimi√¬§. N√¬§m√¬§ lis√¬§osat eiv√¬§t kuitenkaan tehneet ven√¬§l√¬§ist√¬§ versiota yhteensopimattomiksi kansainv√¬§listen versioiden kanssa onliness√¬§. Henkil√¬∂kohtainen panoksemme niiden kehitykseen oli melkein olematon.

2) Toivomme suuresti, ett√¬§ n√¬§m√¬§ suunnitellut lis√¬§osat tulisivat l√¬§ntisille markkinoille jollakin keinoin ja l√¬§hes samanaikaisesti Ven√¬§j√¬§n markkinoiden kanssa. Se riippuu monista meist√¬§ riippumattomista tekij√¬∂ist√¬§ joihin emme voi vaikuttaa.

3) Tulemme olemaan paljon kiireisempi√¬§ uuden simulaattorin kehitysty√¬∂n kanssa. Siksi n√¬§m√¬§ lis√¬§osat tekee kolmas osapuoli k√¬§ytt√¬§mill√¬§mme ty√¬∂kaluilla ja sovelluksilla, meid√¬§n hyvin kouluttamina. Joten meid√¬§n osaltamme ty√¬∂ on v√¬§hint√¬§ mahdollista lopullista s√¬§√¬§t√¬∂√¬§ ja ohjelmointia lukuunottamatta, jolloin voimme keskitty√¬§ t√¬§ysin Battle Of Britainin tekemiseen.

4) Emme voi itse suoraan myyd√¬§ mit√¬§√¬§n lis√¬§osia, esimerkiksi IL2-sarjaan, l√¬§ntisill√¬§ markkinoilla ilman Ubisoftin suostumusta. Joten heid√¬§n on p√¬§√¬§tett√¬§v√¬§ mit√¬§ tehd√¬§ jos lis√¬§osia tulee(ja ainakin lokalisoida ne englanniksi). Valitettavasti usein t√¬§llaiset pienet lis√¬§osat ovat pienituottoisia l√¬§nness√¬§, joten mit√¬§ Ubisoft sitten p√¬§√¬§tt√¬§√¬§kin on ymm√¬§rrett√¬§viss√¬§ meid√¬§n puoleltamme.

5) N√¬§m√¬§ lis√¬§osat sis√¬§lt√¬§v√¬§t vain Ven√¬§l√¬§isi√¬§ koneita ja karttoja. Useimmat niist√¬§ kokeellisia potkuri+suihkumoottorikoneita, kuten La-7R 1944, Yak-3R 1944, MiG-13(palveluksessa 1945-46) jne. N√¬§ihin meill√¬§ tarpeeksi dataa. Lis√¬§ksi suihkukoneita, kuten LagG-3RD-1 1941-42(800kg+ ty√¬∂nt√¬∂voimalla oleva viimeistelem√¬§t√¬∂n suihkumoottori asennettuna). Yak-15 on periaatteessa kopio t√¬§st√¬§ koneesta. My√¬∂s ven√¬§l√¬§isten, ja ilmeisesti kiinalaistenkin tuottama MiG-9, jota ei ole mallinnettu miss√¬§√¬§n simulaattorissa jos en ole v√¬§√¬§r√¬§ss√¬§. Kaikki on rajattu 1945 - varhaiseen 1946, kuten jo paljon aikaisemmin on sovittu jopa kolmannen osapuolten kanssa.

6) Kuten jo jostain julkisuuteen vuotaneista tiedoista k√¬§y ilmi emme en√¬§√¬§ kehit√¬§ mit√¬§√¬§n, tai hyv√¬§ksy kolmansien osapuolien tekemi√¬§, koneita jotka ovat Northropin(Grumman, Vought, Republic) omistamia. Jopa se, jonka jo teimme valmiiksi ilmaiseen lis√¬§osaan, ei kommenttia. Se ei kuitenkaan tarkoita ettemme haluaisi mallintaa niit√¬§ nyt tai tulevaisuudessa. Anteeksi, en voi kertoa enemp√¬§√¬§ yksityiskohtia nyt.

7) Muut koneet - yh√¬§ mahdollisia. Rajoitukset ovat samat - ne pit√¬§isi tehd√¬§ ilman teknisi√¬§ bugeja. Sellaiset bugit rajoittaa aikaamme ja emme voi uudelleenty√¬∂st√¬§√¬§ niit√¬§ kuten ennen(vain 4 mallintajaa maailmassa t√¬§ll√¬§ hetkell√¬§ tekee 3D malleja simulaattoriimme ilman sellaisia bugeja...pahoillani sanoessani n√¬§in). Kerromme kun kokonaan lopetamme uudellenty√¬∂st√¬§misen, mutta toistaiseksi se on viel√¬§ mahdollista.

8.) Murmanskin ja Kurlandin kartta tulevat ilmaisena FB+AEP+PF installointiin kun ne ovat valmiina.

Toivottavasti t√¬§m√¬§ vastaa kaikkiin mahdollisiin kysymyksiin aiheesta.

Oleg

WUAF_Badsight
12-17-2004, 01:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>originally posted by Oleg_Maddox:
For this if all will be Ok in time, ordered IL-10 as well <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AWESOME !

AWESOME !

AWESOME !

AWESOME !

AWESOME !

AWESOME !

AWESOME !

RxMan
12-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Grumman originated the TBM/TBF, we really need this as flyable. Maybe being it is in the game already, it'll be OK...

VFA-195 Moses
12-17-2004, 01:22 PM
Thank you oleg for clearing this all up just know we support you in anyway we can.

A.K.Davis
12-17-2004, 01:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RxMan:
Grumman originated the TBM/TBF, we really need this as flyable. Maybe being it is in the game already, it'll be OK... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suspect the Avenger is the already complete aircraft that will not be included in the patch/add-on, as indicated in Oleg's post.

musickna
12-17-2004, 01:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RocketDog:

There is going to be a Russian-market-only add-on disk of fantasy 1946 aircraft. I am not upset that this will be unavailable in the West.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Personally, I would greatly enjoy the Russian add-on. I remain mostly interested in the Eastern Front despite all the additions. For me, that is where the soul of the game lies!

GSNei
12-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Consolodated became Convair then...? If they're
exempt from the ban Gibbages' PBY is still possible?

berg417448
12-17-2004, 01:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GSNei:
Consolodated became Convair then...? If they're
exempt from the ban Gibbages' PBY is still possible? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After that I'm pretty sure that it became General Dynamics.

EDIT: found more info:

"In the 1990s, after the death of Henry Crown, the company's largest stockholder for 40 years, General Dynamics sold many of its business units. General Dynamics sold Cessna to Textron in January 1992, its missile operations to General Motors-Hughes in May 1992 for $450 million, its Fort Worth Division to Lockheed for $3 billion in March 1993, and its Space Systems Division to Martin Marietta in 1994. The Convair Aircraft Structure unit went to McDonnell Douglas in 1994 and the Convair division was closed in 1996. In 1999, General Dynamics acquired Gulfstream Aerospace, a small airplane producer.

In 2001, General Dynamics Aerospace Division produces the Gulfstream V, V-SP, G200, and G100 and provides aviation services in avionics, airframes, engines, and refurbishments."

So I guess it is part of BOEING now since that apparently includes the following according ot their web site:

Boeing/McDonnell Douglas/North American Aviation

FF_Trozaka
12-17-2004, 01:37 PM
sorry, i have not been following this as much as i need to , i guess.
What does this all mean in regards to the "coming" patch? Patch is delayed? Patch is cancelled? What about other nationality planes and maps? Betty? torpedo planes?
thanks, S!

VBF-83_Hawk
12-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Does this more time can be spent developing Curtiss Products like the Curtiss Bi-plane Hawks for China as well as the Curtiss Helldiver?

DO like everyone else over here does, redesighn a few non-noticable objects and mis-spell the name and model it anyway. Same plane different name is better than nothing.

Bearcat99
12-17-2004, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the personal update.............. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

_VR_ScorpionWorm
12-17-2004, 07:12 PM
Thats what I meant by my post. If The Man comes and 'says' it himself, now that I believe it I .... will believe it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. Nonetheless Im not getting bent out of shape on the outcome, cr@p happens, for whatever reason. If decisions are made they are made, community members taking it up on the boards and venting their views really wont do anything to change that. Now, if said party that is messing with our dreams of future aircraft lets the Community speak up on the situation, then perhaps our side will win. Then again being of the US myself, I have a bad feeling this may be tied to money and copyright cr@ppola, but thats speculation, and speculation gets us nowhere.

Advina
12-18-2004, 10:07 AM
FYI: Patents, trademarks, copyrights, and other such IP material may all be sold, traded, or retained separate from the parent corporation. So, just because one corporation now owns another corporation does not necessarily mean the purchaser is also the holder of the of acquired corporation's IP rights. For example, Michael Jackson owns the rights to all of the Beatles' music, despite the fact that a number of Beatles and whomever their original record label was are still around.

Oleg_Maddox
12-21-2004, 04:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RocketDog:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not the fantasy, but real existed planes.
Except one of them that was build, but never flew due to closed Rusian Jet program on early stage of the war all was tested and some was going in serial production (MiG-13(45) and MiG-9(46) and the last one even was build by license in other countries.... Chinese MiG-9 was in Korea as we may found, but wrongly identified by UN pilots....)

LEXX_Luthor
12-21-2004, 05:16 AM
Oleg, western fans of military aviation *want* Russian addon pac ~~> BE SURE http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

---------------------------------

RocketDog:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>There is going to be a Russian-market-only add-on disk of fantasy 1946 aircraft. I am not upset that this will be unavailable in the West. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rocketdog says Pe~2 and IL~10 are "fantasy 1946."
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Blackdog5555
12-21-2004, 02:35 PM
ok, so where are rest of the maps for the PTO. Did God hire an attorney demanding licensce fees to use maps of his world? Cheers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

actionhank1786
12-21-2004, 07:20 PM
I'd kill for that Russian '46 add on! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
It sounds awesome