PDA

View Full Version : Imagine Town (Aunella Willow's Business,please read this.)

Aunella
09-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone I have re-started my business so it is now called Imagine Town or for short Imagine,we have alot of new things like our radio station,church,clubs,shows,events,and much more! My church is called Imagine Town Communtiy Church,service is at 4:45 every Sunday,sometimes on Wednesdays I will post it here about if we have it on Wednesdays,we will have lots of fun here,the church is located at my house so when you want to go there look up my house and search Aunella and you'll see my house! Our radio station is called Imagine Radio Station so just request a song and I'll post it on th radio thread! Our new club is Justice,it is a club I made up,and we have challenges here and a bunch of stuff! Our new shows are a new live game show called Imaginers,it is a live trivia show at the amphitheater starting at 4:00pm central,our other new show is called Imagine Town's Got Talent just like America's Got Talent,auditions start soon,I am also starting a live show called Imagine Celebrity's Live,here I will pick out famous players in the game to compete for a grand prize,who knows what it'll be but these challenegs will be hard so watch out! OUr Cafe called Imagine Towns Cafe is at my sisters house just look up Isabella or Business while looking up rooms and see if we are on to serve you! Thats all the new stuff!I will have the events and more stuff about this posted soon thank you and goodnight!

Aunella
09-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone I have re-started my business so it is now called Imagine Town or for short Imagine,we have alot of new things like our radio station,church,clubs,shows,events,and much more! My church is called Imagine Town Communtiy Church,service is at 4:45 every Sunday,sometimes on Wednesdays I will post it here about if we have it on Wednesdays,we will have lots of fun here,the church is located at my house so when you want to go there look up my house and search Aunella and you'll see my house! Our radio station is called Imagine Radio Station so just request a song and I'll post it on th radio thread! Our new club is Justice,it is a club I made up,and we have challenges here and a bunch of stuff! Our new shows are a new live game show called Imaginers,it is a live trivia show at the amphitheater starting at 4:00pm central,our other new show is called Imagine Town's Got Talent just like America's Got Talent,auditions start soon,I am also starting a live show called Imagine Celebrity's Live,here I will pick out famous players in the game to compete for a grand prize,who knows what it'll be but these challenegs will be hard so watch out! OUr Cafe called Imagine Towns Cafe is at my sisters house just look up Isabella or Business while looking up rooms and see if we are on to serve you! Thats all the new stuff!I will have the events and more stuff about this posted soon thank you and goodnight!

Aunella
09-16-2011, 07:08 PM
To see my picture click this.....
http://i55.tinypic.com/28jk1s6.jpg