PDA

View Full Version : [ACR][NO SPOIL] where are all the...

PtitRun56
11-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Hi !

First of all, sorry for my bad english !

I'm one of the lucky person that found ACR earlier than the release date !
Really enjoying the game, but I found that there's no more "secondary quests" like we can have in brotherhood ! Where are all the secondary assassination contracts, thiefs challenges and so on...
Constantinople is so huge, but there's nothing much to do there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I'm only on sequence 4, maybe there's more to come...I hope so !

PtitRun56
11-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Hi !

First of all, sorry for my bad english !

I'm one of the lucky person that found ACR earlier than the release date !
Really enjoying the game, but I found that there's no more "secondary quests" like we can have in brotherhood ! Where are all the secondary assassination contracts, thiefs challenges and so on...
Constantinople is so huge, but there's nothing much to do there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I'm only on sequence 4, maybe there's more to come...I hope so !

Mr_Shade
11-13-2011, 04:43 AM
Thread about game play must go in the hints and tips forum.

I will move it there now.

tjbyrum1
11-13-2011, 05:51 AM
Apparently, there are 'Random Quests' that pop up randomly as in other games such as Red Dead Redemption.

PtitRun56
11-13-2011, 05:57 AM
Yeah I had 3 of them...
Two times I had to transport boxes from a point to another, and 1 time I had to beat a guy for no reason...

tjbyrum1
11-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Well yeah that's all it is as far as I know.

If you run across any Assassination random quests, please come back here and tell me, those were my favorite side quests.

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 09:11 AM
There are still supposed to be side missions, they are just in a fewer amount and are supposed to be bigger.

And I'm pretty sure you didn't just beat up a guy for no reason. Listen to what the person tells you to do or actually look at what you are doing.