PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing parachutes

shop828247101
12-03-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm posting this because I don't see a system that allows for reporting of bugs.... other than the many people who complain of crashes here.

but I've noticed that pretty consistently the parachutes that I purchase... have a tendency to disappear without my actually using them when I save quit and come back to the game at a later time. I also have noticed the same for some health packs... you may want to have some people check into this one. I had an entire pack of 10 parachutes disappear between sessions once and the money spent on them went with it.

iNvid22
12-04-2011, 07:57 AM
happened to me too, just another bug in this game. the 1 year cycle means more of this **** unfortunately.

Black_Widow9
12-04-2011, 04:00 PM
If you are having an issue you can report it to Ubisoft Support by following the link in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Ferrith
12-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by shop828247101:
but I've noticed that pretty consistently the parachutes that I purchase... have a tendency to disappear without my actually using them when I save quit and come back to the game at a later time.
Are you sure it's related to your playing sessions? In my game it happens every time Ezio enters a secret location/tomb/citern, whatever. He goes in with 10 parachutes and comes out with none.

quillan
12-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Ferrith:
Are you sure it's related to your playing sessions? In my game it happens every time Ezio enters a secret location/tomb/citern, whatever. He goes in with 10 parachutes and comes out with none.
I've also had that happen, but after leaving the cistern I restocked my parachutes, then after quitting the game and coming back later I was down one.

Ferrith
12-05-2011, 06:13 AM
Splendid! No, not really.
Let's hope they'll make a new patch soon to correct all these bugs and glitches.

quillan
12-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Apparently it's a "feature". I filed a support ticket, and this was the response:

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support. Unfortunately, the issue you are having is related to general gameplay hints and tips that is either covered in the manual, or is available via another source such as the Ubisoft forums (http://forums.ubi.com/).
I can't find anything in the manual about it. I guess they're just ignoring the issue. Typical.

Ferrith
12-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by quillan:
Apparently it's a "feature". I filed a support ticket, and this was the response:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support. Unfortunately, the issue you are having is related to general gameplay hints and tips that is either covered in the manual, or is available via another source such as the Ubisoft forums (http://forums.ubi.com/).
I can't find anything in the manual about it. I guess they're just ignoring the issue. Typical. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, their sloppy manual doesn't mention anything of the sort. If they don't know where exactly is this issue covered they are "Support" only in name. Buggers.

EDIT: Quillan, can you try to play offline and see if your problem with the lost parachutes continues? I played offline yesterday, quit the game, restarted it and the parachutes were there.