PDA

View Full Version : Oleg, we are all with you...

Fowly1964
11-30-2004, 04:27 AM
Dear Oleg,

I speak in name of almost 50 pilots who are in a french community called "GEFUV".
In this community, you'll find: the II/JG69 "Marseille", The " Red Tail Angels", the GRB1 "Lorraine", the 615sqn, the 343Kokutai, the 303IAP...

All members of this community are great supporter of your IL2 developpements, and they use to buy the products. Why really think you've done one of the best work about WW2 flying simulation game.

Don't make any worry about some silly guys who are always have to says some bad criticts about your work, for most of them, they are NOT real pilots (and of course they didn't fly any Warbird).

Words are words, so we want to go a little further;
We are thinking about a way to help you, perhaps a thing like a private donation, or trying to work on some developpements whitch need time and people.
Be sure it is not a demand from us but only a way to contribute without any (money) interests and continue this tremendous adventure.

We use to have two events each years in our community: we meet all together in the french real warbirds meeting called "meeting de la Ferté Allais" and in November i organize a LAN-party in my center of holidays for children.
If you want, you are invited with all you staff for the 2005 édition (50 beds, it's enough? lol).

So, we hope this letter will encourage you to continue.

Best regards,

615sqn_Fowly
GEFUV member.
Aérobatic plane, glider and paraglider real pilot.
Radio-controlled flying models designer.
Paraglider and kite designer.

Franck ROCHE
MINIPLANE SARL
Domaine des Bruy¨res
53410 BOURGON
tel: 02 43 37 13 44
mail: fowly_free@hotmail.com

Fowly1964
11-30-2004, 04:27 AM
Dear Oleg,

I speak in name of almost 50 pilots who are in a french community called "GEFUV".
In this community, you'll find: the II/JG69 "Marseille", The " Red Tail Angels", the GRB1 "Lorraine", the 615sqn, the 343Kokutai, the 303IAP...

All members of this community are great supporter of your IL2 developpements, and they use to buy the products. Why really think you've done one of the best work about WW2 flying simulation game.

Don't make any worry about some silly guys who are always have to says some bad criticts about your work, for most of them, they are NOT real pilots (and of course they didn't fly any Warbird).

Words are words, so we want to go a little further;
We are thinking about a way to help you, perhaps a thing like a private donation, or trying to work on some developpements whitch need time and people.
Be sure it is not a demand from us but only a way to contribute without any (money) interests and continue this tremendous adventure.

We use to have two events each years in our community: we meet all together in the french real warbirds meeting called "meeting de la Ferté Allais" and in November i organize a LAN-party in my center of holidays for children.
If you want, you are invited with all you staff for the 2005 édition (50 beds, it's enough? lol).

So, we hope this letter will encourage you to continue.

Best regards,

615sqn_Fowly
GEFUV member.
Aérobatic plane, glider and paraglider real pilot.
Radio-controlled flying models designer.
Paraglider and kite designer.

Franck ROCHE
MINIPLANE SARL
Domaine des Bruy¨res
53410 BOURGON
tel: 02 43 37 13 44
mail: fowly_free@hotmail.com

No145_Bunny
11-30-2004, 04:50 AM
Agreed!

I have been playing IL2 for 2 years now and havent posted in here for a while. However some of the recent posts here complaining about minor problems leave me speechless. "You never miss your water until the well runs dry". Just think how much complaining there would be if Oleg decided to hang his flying boots up and scrap future development of IL2 and BOB.

C'mon guys, this is the best simulator around bar none, always has been and always will be! Until the next 1c creation of course. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Oleg may just give us more goodies and free aircraft if he thought it was worth doing so and all the community appreciated his efforts. Im sure that 90% of us do.

Sorry to sound angry, but sometimes you have to say what you feel.

Bunster.

Pround member of the Tangmere Pilots.
see us at http://www.tangmerepilots-raf.co.uk/

harryklein66
11-30-2004, 03:17 PM
BUMP for it ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif