PDA

View Full Version : My Assassins Creed 3 Theory **SPOILERS**

REDRUM CHICKEN
01-23-2010, 01:46 PM
So people have been discussing what time period will the new assassins creed be in? or will you even go back in time? maybe you play as desmond the entire game?

The game will obviously have you tracking down the 8 "Temples" that Minerva mentioned to stop the solar flare or whatever it is thats going to wipe us out like it did before.

My theory is that yes you do still go back in time, not only that but you go back to 8 DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS.

What basically happens is that Desmond goes back in time for each temple to find an ancestor that once visited the temple or was living near it at some point in time, assuming of course all of his ancestors were assassins, which has been the case thus far. So you would be playing as 8 different assassins in 8 different time periods, also assuming the last temple you visit would be played by desmond.

Thoughts?

REDRUM CHICKEN
01-23-2010, 01:46 PM
So people have been discussing what time period will the new assassins creed be in? or will you even go back in time? maybe you play as desmond the entire game?

The game will obviously have you tracking down the 8 "Temples" that Minerva mentioned to stop the solar flare or whatever it is thats going to wipe us out like it did before.

My theory is that yes you do still go back in time, not only that but you go back to 8 DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS.

What basically happens is that Desmond goes back in time for each temple to find an ancestor that once visited the temple or was living near it at some point in time, assuming of course all of his ancestors were assassins, which has been the case thus far. So you would be playing as 8 different assassins in 8 different time periods, also assuming the last temple you visit would be played by desmond.

Thoughts?

JAHman28
01-23-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm pretty sure it was 10 temples...

Lazybeans
01-23-2010, 01:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by laflare89:
So people have been discussing what time period will the new assassins creed be in? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497). We try to keep it all in one thread.

Realjambo
01-23-2010, 01:59 PM
laflare89 - Welcome to the forums. Please use the link highlighted in <span class="ev_code_RED">red</span> that Lazybeans has posted. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Topic Closed.