PDA

View Full Version : Vista and patches

VMF-Blaze_UG
10-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Well I reinstalled the merged setup and managed to get it to function under Vista ...

For the last month I've been trying to install all of the patches.. The zip screen seems to work alright..But the zip screen seems to fade away before I'm able to see the green bar move completly to the right.. Theres no error message so I'm guessing that it installed properly..

But when I open up the game the Main Screen reads v 3.00, the upgrade no. isn't listed as it should.. I tried installing all of patches several times, I even tried right clicking and running the install under system manager,But this even didn't help ...

Has anyone else had this problem ????

~S~

Blaze

VMF-Blaze_UG
10-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Well I reinstalled the merged setup and managed to get it to function under Vista ...

For the last month I've been trying to install all of the patches.. The zip screen seems to work alright..But the zip screen seems to fade away before I'm able to see the green bar move completly to the right.. Theres no error message so I'm guessing that it installed properly..

But when I open up the game the Main Screen reads v 3.00, the upgrade no. isn't listed as it should.. I tried installing all of patches several times, I even tried right clicking and running the install under system manager,But this even didn't help ...

Has anyone else had this problem ????

~S~

Blaze

VMF-Blaze_UG
10-12-2007, 04:29 PM
bump

Urufu_Shinjiro
10-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Check and make sure they aren't going to a different file path than where the game is installed. Perhaps if you search for files.sfs it will ferret out the other folder, then you can just copy the contents on top of your game install overwriting.

VMF-Blaze_UG
10-12-2007, 07:57 PM
That sounds like winner... Thanks I'll try it out

~S~

Blaze