PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers*Subject 16*Spoilers*

DDarkLaw
12-01-2010, 04:11 AM
After you unlock subject 16 video in ACB you are lunched inside.in the end you see a "hologram" but you hear something Heart on,...,...,... and then voice on.but Desmond is talking to Subject 16 like he's alive.so what do you think Is subject 16 still alive?maybe Lucy was lying and didn't want Desmond to find Subject 16 cuz maybe S.16 has the real answers,maybe S.16 wants to CO-OP with Desmond maybe that's why he left Riddles to Desmond To tell him he wants to meet him somewhere(in the shadows\dark) and then maybe S.16 escaped Abstergo.

DDarkLaw
12-01-2010, 04:11 AM
After you unlock subject 16 video in ACB you are lunched inside.in the end you see a "hologram" but you hear something Heart on,...,...,... and then voice on.but Desmond is talking to Subject 16 like he's alive.so what do you think Is subject 16 still alive?maybe Lucy was lying and didn't want Desmond to find Subject 16 cuz maybe S.16 has the real answers,maybe S.16 wants to CO-OP with Desmond maybe that's why he left Riddles to Desmond To tell him he wants to meet him somewhere(in the shadows\dark) and then maybe S.16 escaped Abstergo.

xTheCombinex
12-01-2010, 05:42 AM
If you translate the morse-code in the throphy-description to the puzzles, you see that it says "i am alive", so you might be right.

But there have been several discussions about that and its all speculation and theory.

I so can't wait for AC3 xD

RicardoVidal
12-05-2010, 03:22 PM
The trophy didn't show up when I did the Final Truth! D:

But more to the point, He is alive, I guess. He does seem like a great candidate for Co-Oping with Desmond.

zGift
12-07-2010, 12:35 AM
I always found the name "The Truth" contradictory with The Creed.

In case you forgot, goes like this:

"These are the words spoken by our ancestors - that lay at the heart of our creed.
Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember...nothing is true.
Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember...everthing is permitted.
We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are assassins."

Subject 16 makes very references to The Creed. "The Truth" is a oxymoron, you're both Assassins or descendents of Assassins.

"Find me in the darkness." As mentioned, he's a Assassin (by blood if not officially), he works in the dark. He's saying "Go to work."