PDA

View Full Version : hidden blade kills

dragon999300
11-21-2007, 04:56 PM
hey i know the eight different ways u can kill the guy but im having trobule with the one were u run at a guy stick is head under your arm and stab him with the hidden blade does anyone know how to do this i tried the other way when you run behind them sprinting and right when your behind them u hit the assassinate button and you wrap your arm around his throut and stab him under the armpit but it doesnt seem to work on the front so if you figure it out can u tell me how to do it

dragon999300
11-21-2007, 04:56 PM
hey i know the eight different ways u can kill the guy but im having trobule with the one were u run at a guy stick is head under your arm and stab him with the hidden blade does anyone know how to do this i tried the other way when you run behind them sprinting and right when your behind them u hit the assassinate button and you wrap your arm around his throut and stab him under the armpit but it doesnt seem to work on the front so if you figure it out can u tell me how to do it

spazzoo1025
11-21-2007, 05:07 PM
try using some punctuation and explaining it better, maybe then we'll bother to read the whole thing

Waylanda
11-21-2007, 05:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
try using some punctuation and explaining it better, maybe then we'll bother to read the whole thing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try some understanding and tolerance and people may respect you more (maybe).

To OP wish I could help but the game isn't realeased in New Zealand until tomorrow. I'm getting all excited about it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

StealthyFisher
11-21-2007, 06:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
try using some punctuation and explaining it better, maybe then we'll bother to read the whole thing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow...this is a forum not an english grammer competetion. If you're not going to reply to this than i suggest you not to post anything at all.

ocataco
11-21-2007, 06:11 PM
as hipocritical as this is;

neither of you bothered to answer the original question either.

i would but ive got no clue.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

ThePheonix1030
11-21-2007, 06:30 PM
I haven't done that kind of assassination, or at least, not that I know of. I think all of the different types of assassinations come at random.

Fastr77
11-21-2007, 06:42 PM
I think.. and I could be wrong, but..

it's actually a counter attack.

after initiating combat, switch back to your hidden blade, and you can still counter attacks, you'll stab them with your blade. It actually works really well because every counter is a kill.. of course, if you screw up at all, you get hit sense you don't have a weapon out to defend yourself with.

zarbk
11-21-2007, 06:50 PM
It's a hidden blade counter...use it in combat and then counter..and you'll have a chance to do it, I think it's based on distance and rotation and stuff.

But it's awesome when you do it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif You grab the guy's head, stab him in his chest like 4-5 times, then kick him away. ^^

Fastr77
11-21-2007, 07:31 PM
ohhh beat you too it!

zarbk
11-21-2007, 07:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fastr77:
ohhh beat you too it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

***picture removed- user banned for posting highly inappropriate content and pictures for these forums

ThePheonix1030
11-21-2007, 11:15 PM
^

I could tell somebody didn't read the rules before he/she posts. I mean seriously, was that even necessary?

MiniAssasin
11-22-2007, 12:28 AM
gotta love that picture tho. always makes me laugh

robatubisoft
11-22-2007, 02:45 AM
Enjoy your suspension/ban Zarb!