PDA

View Full Version : Mulitplayer persona that you wanted to kill in Single Player.

cless711
09-17-2011, 07:11 AM
In brotherhood we killed some of the multiplayer characters, not all but a good amount of them.

So as the title says, what multiplayer characters do you wish were added to the SP and what multiplayer characters would you like to see (if they do it) in AC:R as contracts in SP?

cless711
09-17-2011, 07:11 AM
In brotherhood we killed some of the multiplayer characters, not all but a good amount of them.

So as the title says, what multiplayer characters do you wish were added to the SP and what multiplayer characters would you like to see (if they do it) in AC:R as contracts in SP?

dxsxhxcx
09-17-2011, 07:42 AM
the Sentinel and the Guardian..

Sentinel - Formally an ex-Assassin from Wallachia, the Sentinel joined the Templars after his Order made peace with the Ottomans, leaving him feeling betrayed. With his separation from the Assassins, he used it as a chance to strike back against them, much to the Templars' benefit. He wields a long katar.

Guardian - An estranged cousin of a distant Sultan, the Guardian assigned himself the role of watching over the Templars' secrets, in order to protect their ideology that he believed so fervently in, after discovering it in Alexandria once his family had disowned him. He wields a lance-like spear.

Dralight
09-17-2011, 09:41 AM
Well Ubi have said they will be adding MP characters that we have to kill to the SP, so far they've shown us the Crusader.

The other MP characters i hope we see in SP are the Sentintel, Guardian, Thespian and Bombardier. In ACB i would've liked to see the Prowler and Barber in SP too.

LightRey
09-17-2011, 10:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dralight:
Well Ubi have said they will be adding MP characters that we have to kill to the SP, so far they've shown us the Crusader.

The other MP characters i hope we see in SP are the Sentintel, Guardian, Thespian and Bombardier. In ACB i would've liked to see the Prowler and Barber in SP too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The demo also suggests that the MP characters in ACR will be playing bigger roles in the SP story, which is something I would enjoy.

SleezeRocker
09-17-2011, 11:43 AM
I'd like to shank the Bombardier and the Champion because they're fugly.
Sentinel is my fav online character but..you don't leave the Brotherhood...the Brotherhood leaves you...dead on a random street or in a hay cart http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

blazefp
09-17-2011, 03:21 PM
All! They'r important templars, they should die!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

lukaszep
09-17-2011, 03:38 PM
I was hoping for an ottoman version of the ginger santa from AC:B. But no such luck.

Renegade- Not much is known about the life of this relentless soldier, except that he was born into an oppressed tribe in eastern Anatolia. Although he grew up on the edge of the Empire, the Renegade came across the Templars as a youth, after an Ottoman ambush left him an orphan. His hatred of the Ottoman Turks was surpassed only by his fierce determination to eliminate all opposition of the Templar's ideology. He wields a soliferrum-like spear.

LightRey
09-17-2011, 03:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:
I was hoping for an ottoman version of the ginger santa from AC:B. But no such luck.

Renegade- Not much is known about the life of this relentless soldier, except that he was born into an oppressed tribe in eastern Anatolia. Although he grew up on the edge of the Empire, the Renegade came across the Templars as a youth, after an Ottoman ambush left him an orphan. His hatred of the Ottoman Turks was surpassed only by his fierce determination to eliminate all opposition of the Templar's ideology. He wields a soliferrum-like spear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ginger Santa? xD

naran6142
09-17-2011, 03:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:

Renegade- Not much is known about the life of this relentless soldier, except that he was born into an oppressed tribe in eastern Anatolia. Although he grew up on the edge of the Empire, the Renegade came across the Templars as a youth, after an Ottoman ambush left him an orphan. His hatred of the Ottoman Turks was surpassed only by his fierce determination to eliminate all opposition of the Templar's ideology. He wields a soliferrum-like spear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ginger santa... lol

you say it so casually to

GunnarGunderson
09-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Ubisoft will probably kill off all the good ones in Project Legacy and leave Ezio the table scraps

lukaszep
09-17-2011, 03:50 PM
Table scraps being the Jesters that do handstands by a river? Quality dlc.

LightRey
09-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Table scraps being the Jesters that do handstands by a river? Quality dlc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Those weren't MP characters.

lukaszep
09-17-2011, 04:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Table scraps being the Jesters that do handstands by a river? Quality dlc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Those weren't MP characters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant Harlequin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

LightRey
09-17-2011, 04:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Those weren't MP characters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant Harlequin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know, but those guys aren't the harlequin. They're just random jesters.

lukaszep
09-17-2011, 04:16 PM
But they look like the Harlequin... Oh well my mistake.

DarthEzio55
09-17-2011, 05:58 PM
Table scraps being the Jesters that do handstands by a river? Quality dlc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Where exactly are they in rome?

LightRey
09-18-2011, 02:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
Table scraps being the Jesters that do handstands by a river? Quality dlc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Where exactly are they in rome? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
3 are by the river, the other 2 I can't remember. You can look it up with google btw. Would save you lots of time and effort.

[somewhat SPOILERish]The actual Harlequin and Hellequin are characters who are killed by Assassin recruits in Rome with the help of the Courtesan, who turned on Cesare.[END SPOILER]

CRUDFACE
09-18-2011, 02:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
Table scraps being the Jesters that do handstands by a river? Quality dlc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Where exactly are they in rome? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
3 are by the river, the other 2 I can't remember. You can look it up with google btw. Would save you lots of time and effort.

[somewhat SPOILERish]The actual Harlequin and Hellequin are characters who are killed by Assassin recruits in Rome with the help of the Courtesan, who turned on Cesare.[END SPOILER] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Harlequin (http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-brotherhood-the-da-vinci-disappearance-achievementstrophies-guide/)

There's actually a map of it online, where they show them all. and I think there's a video walkthrough of it to. But damn, I felt bad for the Harlequin in PL, frozen by the apple and Cesare telling a little boy, "Yes, I'm going to hurt her now." or something like that.

LightRey
09-18-2011, 03:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

[somewhat SPOILERish]The actual Harlequin and Hellequin are characters who are killed by Assassin recruits in Rome with the help of the Courtesan, who turned on Cesare.[END SPOILER] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Harlequin (http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-brotherhood-the-da-vinci-disappearance-achievementstrophies-guide/)

There's actually a map of it online, where they show them all. and I think there's a video walkthrough of it to. But damn, I felt bad for the Harlequin in PL, frozen by the apple and Cesare telling a little boy, "Yes, I'm going to hurt her now." or something like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think you mean the courtesan there, but yes, that must've been quite unsettling for both Giovanni and Fiora.

CRUDFACE
09-18-2011, 03:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

There's actually a map of it online, where they show them all. and I think there's a video walkthrough of it to. But damn, I felt bad for the Harlequin in PL, frozen by the apple and Cesare telling a little boy, "Yes, I'm going to hurt her now." or something like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think you mean the courtesan there, but yes, that must've been quite unsettling for both Giovanni and Fiora. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I meant that, I just looked over nothing but Harelequin stuff. BTW, didn't an assassin shoot his sister point blank in the back of the head with a crossbow?

LightRey
09-18-2011, 03:36 AM
Yeah, I meant that, I just looked over nothing but Harelequin stuff. BTW, didn't an assassin shoot his sister point blank in the back of the head with a crossbow? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep. It was quite a gruesome battle.

CRUDFACE
09-18-2011, 03:39 AM
Yeah, I meant that, I just looked over nothing but Harelequin stuff. BTW, didn't an assassin shoot his sister point blank in the back of the head with a crossbow? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep. It was quite a gruesome battle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

gruesome=awesome, that was like my highlight of me playing Project legacy.

Giovanni was cool to, especially when he was going through the bleeding effect. then Project Legacy kind of died...and we had to manually download the memory packs. Some were cool others were...strange. Especially the guy who was basically a ghost.

LightRey
09-18-2011, 08:03 AM
gruesome=awesome, that was like my highlight of me playing Project legacy.

Giovanni was cool to, especially when he was going through the bleeding effect. then Project Legacy kind of died...and we had to manually download the memory packs. Some were cool others were...strange. Especially the guy who was basically a ghost. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, that whole thing was weird. I get the idea that the people that could see him had Eagle Vision and that he himself was not unlike the holographic messages left by TWCB.

IIwangcarsII
09-18-2011, 12:33 PM
I always wanted to see an appearance of the courtesan in single player, like in a mission or something not to kill her.

ZzFinzZ
09-19-2011, 10:19 AM
I can see the Guardian being like the new followers of Romulus, protecting temples or something.

I can the see the Bombardier being some kind of ottoman heavy guard, and the Deacon could be someone high within the ranks of the church I'd imagine, while being a Templar.