PDA

View Full Version : Truth accessible before finishing glyph puzzles

miniwally1
11-30-2010, 12:15 PM
I got up to glyph 8 and couldn't solve the 8th one due to them all moving the other one it was messing with my head to much so I decided to skip it and find the other 2 glyphs which I didn't have yet and managed to complete those two, (10 is just trying to **** you off I don't even know what the combination's of picture was I had to resort to drawing each picture out 1 by one (tried all possible combinations with one picture then moved on to next one)). Anyway I completed section 10 and then it let me open the truth file/memory despite never completing glyph 8 , I shouldn't complain considering I got the trophy which I need to find out what it means when converted from Morse code without having to do glyph 8 but think it should be pointed out.

miniwally1
11-30-2010, 12:15 PM
I got up to glyph 8 and couldn't solve the 8th one due to them all moving the other one it was messing with my head to much so I decided to skip it and find the other 2 glyphs which I didn't have yet and managed to complete those two, (10 is just trying to **** you off I don't even know what the combination's of picture was I had to resort to drawing each picture out 1 by one (tried all possible combinations with one picture then moved on to next one)). Anyway I completed section 10 and then it let me open the truth file/memory despite never completing glyph 8 , I shouldn't complain considering I got the trophy which I need to find out what it means when converted from Morse code without having to do glyph 8 but think it should be pointed out.

ChaosxNetwork
11-30-2010, 12:24 PM
OMG, I spent ages doing the puzzles and refraining from using the legends over at achievementhunter.com
So lucky you!

miniwally1
11-30-2010, 01:33 PM
the 10th ones a killer and I respect you for not using the guides as that's what I'm working out legends are I always get annoyed when people use them knowing I worked for ages to work them out.

k0br4
11-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Some of them are damn hard, I used guides as I am weak. Forgive me.

flyingeaglemile
11-30-2010, 01:37 PM
I used guides on some of the number wheel puzzles. I would always try for about 10 minutes then give up though.