PDA

View Full Version : Another GR...*Crosses Fingers*

OB.BLINK
06-14-2010, 09:21 PM
I was a huge HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE fun of the original series of Ghost Recon.

After the disappointment of the following GRAW series and them pretty much based on the console perspective, I'm pretty much wondering if this is going to be a huge sellout production for their console community.

The original Ghost Recon series was literally the best first person shooter I've ever played #1 for competition #2 for over all replay value.

Games like Modern Warfail 2 and Really Bad Company 2 are built and made for console scrubs and sadly so was the GRAW series.

Is this "Future" of Ghost Recon going down the toilet or is it already?

Bring back the gameplay of the originals and just beef up the graphic platform.

OB.BLINK
06-14-2010, 09:21 PM
I was a huge HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE fun of the original series of Ghost Recon.

After the disappointment of the following GRAW series and them pretty much based on the console perspective, I'm pretty much wondering if this is going to be a huge sellout production for their console community.

The original Ghost Recon series was literally the best first person shooter I've ever played #1 for competition #2 for over all replay value.

Games like Modern Warfail 2 and Really Bad Company 2 are built and made for console scrubs and sadly so was the GRAW series.

Is this "Future" of Ghost Recon going down the toilet or is it already?

Bring back the gameplay of the originals and just beef up the graphic platform.

r00dss
06-14-2010, 10:57 PM
i think it will be a really cool game, looks fun im going to give it a try when it come out cuz i new to the ghost recon series

mslabolepszy
06-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Future Soldier: Please include campaign/ instant action missions like in GRAW2. Also Co-op terrorist hunt and instant action missions (mini campaign like in GRAW2) in comparison the special ops in MW2, as well as 4 player splitscreen. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BlackwaterSaxon
06-07-2011, 06:25 PM
You do realise that GR was also on consoles and wasn't that much different to the PC version. Games have moved on and tactical games just don't sell, you wont have a game like the original GR ever again.

kalenath
06-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Nope, it was HARD. Can't have that anymore, can we?

Ghost Recon is dead, long live Dip**** Recon.

blueberry606
06-09-2011, 12:34 PM
I think they could and should revive The original GR. And yes they could. They are totally out of touch with GRFS. Pushing us in the arms of EA and BF3. Totaly moronic if you ask me.

JTF_AC_Sword_
07-22-2011, 11:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mslabolepszy:
Future Soldier: Please include campaign/ instant action missions like in GRAW2. Also Co-op terrorist hunt and instant action missions (mini campaign like in GRAW2) in comparison the special ops in MW2, as well as 4 player splitscreen. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How on earth are you going to have 4 player split screen on the PC? I think you want to post here. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3291043913/m/4851006039)