PDA

View Full Version : What's the funniest thing you've seen in ACR?

Lethalla
12-27-2011, 12:37 AM
What's the funniest (or dumbest) thing you've experienced in ACR?

I've seen low levels using TV in DM several times.

The funniest, though, was hearing someone activate Closure in DM on the Gandolfo map... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

IIVeterano
12-27-2011, 02:32 AM
Dm on Mt-St micheal

stunned someone with disguise, stunned another just after diguise worn off then stunned a low leveler front to front without disguise
Lol

onehitparry
12-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Lethalla:I've seen low levels using TV in DM several times.

Sure it sounds funny, until a player picks you from your blender clone using TV. : (

onehitparry
12-27-2011, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by onehitparry:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lethalla:I've seen low levels using TV in DM several times.

Sure it sounds funny, until a player picks you from your blender clone using TV. : ( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As for the dumbest thing I've experienced: A few times I've heard whispers and gotten really paranoid. So paranoid that I've run up to what I think is my pursuer mashing the stun button. Just to realize that I'm trying to stun my pursuer, who in turn stuns me.

Lethalla
12-27-2011, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by onehitparry:

Sure it sounds funny, until a player picks you from your blender clone using TV. : (

The funny thing was that ALL of us were too low a level to HAVE Blender.

As for the dumbest thing I've experienced: A few times I've heard whispers and gotten really paranoid. So paranoid that I've run up to what I think is my pursuer mashing the stun button. Just to realize that I'm trying to stun my pursuer, who in turn stuns me.

Done that plenty of times myself... :/

deadly_thought
12-27-2011, 04:26 AM
standingin the blend group out front of the church in knights hospital four of us recieving each other contracts and stunning each other for about a minute then another guy walks up and starts stunning the guy i was stunning then he got my contract and i stunned him

this went on for another minute or so before someone interrupted with a kill to the sound 5 people going AWWWWWW at the same time

Limed_-
12-27-2011, 07:26 AM
I was stunned, but then my body started flying like a freaking deflated balloon. This caused me to spawn in the strangest of areas, and as soon as I spawn I see a death screen, but my killer is on the other side of the map, flying at the speed of light and in the middle of a kill animation.

Another funny thing in MSM deathmatch, I was walking under the roof of the garden area, and suddenly someone jumps straight through the roof and smashes my face with a mace...

papartusedmcrsk
12-27-2011, 09:47 AM
It wasn't a kill by me or on me, but I was just walking down an alley minding my own business when I noticed a Renegade killing... nothing.

I happened to look up and see a Vanguard getting slain on the roof... by nothing.

And then I recieved the Renegade as my contract, and he teleported onto the roof with the Vanguards dead body.

lRushdown
12-27-2011, 10:02 AM
It wasn't my kill but this was the best I've seen. Pursuer 1 smoke focus poisons me. Pursuer 2 immediately throws smoke, sprints over and poisons me again, wasting both abilities, getting stunned, then getting killed by his pursuer. It was like the home run of s*** luck for him.

TalentedTrack98
12-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Going into a manhunt game only to get invited to a party by a random person in the game saying that he and the other 6 people in the game were boosting

swiftavenger212
12-27-2011, 10:52 AM
just yesterday the corsoir in my game (DM) had that disguise glitch where she looked like the trickster for about 5 mins. I get her as a contract (trickster pic in corner) so I am hunting her and I see her..so i walk up to her and she kills me...

Turned out there were 2 tricksters in the game....tricky.

EnterinPwnZone
12-27-2011, 11:49 AM
I saw my teammate stun 3 pursuers in a row in Manhunt and then he taunted them and ran off :')

Lethalla
01-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Here's one I experienced recently: DM, Rome. I see a guy on top of one of the tents, getting killed. His pursuer, however, was UNDER said tent...

IIwangcarsII
01-13-2012, 02:54 PM
My random team mate dropping a smoke at me thinking I was his pursuer.

OffhandSebbe
01-13-2012, 03:10 PM
When a decent player tries to smoke across the border only to realize that the smoke was dodged when he runs for the stun.
When a decent player runs over the border in AA to mute only to get shot by the hidden gun.