PDA

View Full Version : Mixture and Patch

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Okay, call me "Horsey-come-lately" but I finally DLed the patch and I have one question. The button assignments for my mixture control don't seem to work. I can't change mixture at all. Is there some new method for controlling mixture? What gives? I've only tried in QMB and I have CEM enabled but doesn't seem to change when I hit my normal buttons or even if I re-assign them.

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Okay, call me "Horsey-come-lately" but I finally DLed the patch and I have one question. The button assignments for my mixture control don't seem to work. I can't change mixture at all. Is there some new method for controlling mixture? What gives? I've only tried in QMB and I have CEM enabled but doesn't seem to change when I hit my normal buttons or even if I re-assign them.

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 03:01 PM
...that and aircraft (AI) vanishing when they land instead of remaining on the apron.

Gauges not working...Landing lights on P40 + fuel aguge not working.the list goes on lilhorse /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

http://af-helos.freewebspace.com/BP_Ham%20Sig.gif

Per Ardua Ad Astra

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 04:07 PM
HamishUK wrote:
- ...that and aircraft (AI) vanishing when they land
- instead of remaining on the apron.
-
- Gauges not working...Landing lights on P40 + fuel
- aguge not working.the list goes on lilhorse /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Whoa! Jeez, Ham. I didn't hear about any of that stuff including the mixture thing. And I thought I was following the patch issues fairly closely. I'm usually the last person to say that something is a bug since I rely on people with more comp. experiance to make those assessments.
Oh well. I guess it's a good thing to have the bug report available. Let's hope it all gets cleared up in the next patch /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .

BTW, hot enough for ya over there? You should be the first on your block to open a store that sells airconditioners. You'll make a fortune! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif