PDA

View Full Version : Request for CV Screenshots

JTFM
10-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Hello. Won't have PF here for a bit and I'm dying to see some carriers beyond the beautiful Lexington, Saratoga and Akagi screens that I've seen posted.

Will someone please take and then post some other CV screenies? You don't have to do many. One from Yorktown and Essex class, the Kaga, and Shokaku/Zuikaku.

I also read the Colorado class battleship was included with PF. A screenie of any one of them (USS Colorado/Maryland/West Virginia) would be appreciated. I just want to see if they have the cage masts or are featured post-modernization.

I know you guys are busy enjoying PF and need not be bothered with my requests...

But, please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

JTFM
10-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Hello. Won't have PF here for a bit and I'm dying to see some carriers beyond the beautiful Lexington, Saratoga and Akagi screens that I've seen posted.

Will someone please take and then post some other CV screenies? You don't have to do many. One from Yorktown and Essex class, the Kaga, and Shokaku/Zuikaku.

I also read the Colorado class battleship was included with PF. A screenie of any one of them (USS Colorado/Maryland/West Virginia) would be appreciated. I just want to see if they have the cage masts or are featured post-modernization.

I know you guys are busy enjoying PF and need not be bothered with my requests...

But, please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?