PDA

View Full Version : ***Spoilers*** Temple Theory

huevosbenedict
12-25-2010, 11:08 AM
It seems that Desmond is on the path to visiting temples to save the world. But what are these temples, and who's in them?

However, after finishing 2 and Brotherhood, I think I've cracked the answer! In the AC universe, what links Minerva and Juno?

The answer: the Monterigionni statuettes in Assassin's Creed 2. This leads me to believe that Desmond has to travel to 6 more temples of the other statuettes. I think the inclusion of something as small as the statuettes must have a bigger meaning.

huevosbenedict
12-25-2010, 11:08 AM
It seems that Desmond is on the path to visiting temples to save the world. But what are these temples, and who's in them?

However, after finishing 2 and Brotherhood, I think I've cracked the answer! In the AC universe, what links Minerva and Juno?

The answer: the Monterigionni statuettes in Assassin's Creed 2. This leads me to believe that Desmond has to travel to 6 more temples of the other statuettes. I think the inclusion of something as small as the statuettes must have a bigger meaning.

magesupermaster
12-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Just to let you know, there were 8 statuettes of the Roman gods and the 6 assassin statues.

huevosbenedict
12-25-2010, 11:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Just to let you know, there were 8 statuettes of the Roman gods and the 6 assassin statues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I meant 6 more.

magesupermaster
12-25-2010, 11:31 AM
He's been to two temples already, but it doesn't mean there would be a PoE inside each of them.
There is one temple in France and therefore some speculate the next AC game(Maybe AC3) would take place during the French revolution.

assassinato_862
12-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Now that you mentioned it, there hasn't benn any games based in the french revolution. So, probably the next game is in fact going to be in the french revolution, as the genius behind the AC series says, "I try to write the games set in times most games are not set in."
Ergo that's why we were in the renaissance. So yeah it's a defo possibility.

Anyways, I always thought that the six statues in the vault thing in the Auditore Villa were all ancestors of Desmond because Qulan Gal is Altairs son, sooo that's what I thought.

Inorganic9_2
12-25-2010, 01:39 PM
There's no proof that Qulan Gal is AltaÔrís son, but I suppose it's likely!

Also, who's to say that all of TWCB are roman/etruscan-based? There could be ones who are the basis for Ancient Egyptian gods or maybe even no known gods at all!